• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 24 v Sydney FC @ Grahame Park

scottmac

Suspended
Not so sure about that. Gets frustrated yes, actual go get them fight (for the Mariners) I’m not convinced
He has it in him. You've just got to see some of his performances at previous clubs to know that. Wether it comes to the fore this weekend is yet to be seen. Maybe the C will do him good

Coastalraider

He has it in him. You've just got to see some of his performances at previous clubs to know that. Wether it comes to the fore this weekend is yet to be seen. Maybe the C will do him good

I honestly think the frustration in Wout comes from the level of his teammates. I dont think he planned to head to Australia for a holiday, but I would feel that the level of talent he plays with would be a surprise. He looks like the kind of player who is not as naturally talented as Tommy, but does an exceptional job in a good system, with a good team. This experience seems to leave him a bit confused, as he isn't used to being the main man having to lead a team. He plays best when Tommy is bossing the midfield, and seems to struggle when he is the only one back there at his level.

Its like he gets sick of waiting for people to run proper lines, or block passing lanes, and that frustration leads to him lashing out.

Big Al

Hence the for the Mariners part. I also hold him to higher standards knowing what he has done and the reputation he came with

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
who knows with any luck the Smurfs will get the squirts again ....or whatever piss weak reason it was that Arnie used the last time

Last edited:

style_cafe

Recky asked me if i was going, like a few people had already said "thats its im not going".
I told him absolutely and it sounded like he might even come down from the Prawn sandwich seats!!
2 games left against the 2 best teams in the comp that have struggled against us this season (apart from game one when we refused to defend.)
A few beers and a slap before hand.............who is gonna miss that!

COYY.

Maybe everyone on here should come for a Group hug in Bay 16. 15 mins before kick off.
I`ll be there...I love a good manhug!:popcorn:

true believer

im caring , sharing guy . i have the mev hughes beard .
i think i'd give you a hug to and a mev special tooo ,wombat
just so you don't feel left out . :cheers:

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Everybody should fire up for our game against the underdogs

https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/article/2018/03/23/arnold-labels-sydney-league-underdogs

What the 54-year-old did offer was an unlikely assessment of a side with a five-point league lead.

"The way I see it is we're the underdogs in this competition," Arnold said.

"We're the underdogs because everyone is trying to stop us from making history.

"Being the underdogs that we are in trying to create history - which no team has done before - it's a great challenge for the players.

"We really have to get the siege mentality, that it is us against the rest of them."

On Saturday 'them' is the Mariners, who languish in ninth but have been a rare source of bother this season, beating Sydney at home 2-0 in November and holding them to a 1-1 draw at Allianz in January.

God, Arnold is a dickhead. He's going to make it so uncomfortable cheering on the socceroos.....

ballantyne

I like to see PP sing the part from 4.22 with the whole of the bay chanting Plan B, Plan B.
I read Dexy's used to do this pre-violins and as you can imagine it stomped with a brass section.

In this game I expect the same as last game of the 15/16 season when Newcastle scored in 45 seconds, nailing the spoon to our foreheads forever- a day of shame for all of us. Nevertheless I really wish I could be there and not stuck at work, and I think even a heavy defeat would bring with it no shame, except in the event of another petulant assault by Brama.
My thoughts and prayers are with you all, and I'm in the Bay in spirit. You never know, the lads could pull it off, particularly if Sydney sit back again.

Gratis

You can understand what he's on about.
I mean SFC are coming to Fortress CCStadium to take on the League Favourites and Powerhouse CCM.

See?

Big Al

The old 4-6-0 formation. No wonder SFC are underdogs.

Sully bringing the surprises.

Surely DDS is the Striker. Interesting choice seemed good in junior Aussie teams scoring so fingers crossed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred