• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 24 v Sydney FC @ Grahame Park

Ancient Mariner

If any true supporter is worried about the club folding or the FFA resuming the licence, the quickest way to make it happen is to withdraw your support.

I do not remember the true Club icons (Hutch, Monty, Jimmy, Wombat et al) walking away when the chips were down. Neither will I.

The AM family will be there on Saturday and hopefully again against the Jets.

Full prawn sandwich renewals next year as well.

Wombat

I've been frustrated, disappointed and expected no let-up, yet oddly I was always planning to go to this game... I think it's the tiny, faint opportunity that the boys might decide to get up for it... Even if they're frustrating and disappointing, somehow I usually enjoy the Sydney games... I'm fairly confident that I'll be showing up for Newie too at this point, although three drobbings of the sort we saw ont he weekend, could probably change that.

Recky asked me if i was going, like a few people had already said "thats its im not going".
I told him absolutely and it sounded like he might even come down from the Prawn sandwich seats!!
2 games left against the 2 best teams in the comp that have struggled against us this season (apart from game one when we refused to defend.)
A few beers and a slap before hand.............who is gonna miss that!

COYY.

Maybe everyone on here should come for a Group hug in Bay 16. 15 mins before kick off.

Last edited:

Timmah

1.Ben KENNEDY (gk), 2.Storm ROUX, 3.Josh ROSE, 4.Jake McGING, 7.Andrew HOOLE, 8.Blake POWELL, 10.Danny De SILVA, 11.Connor PAIN, 12.Trent BUHAGIAR, 14.Adam BERRY, 16.Liam ROSE, 18.Tom GLOVER (gk), 19.Jacob POSCOLIERO, 21.Kye ROWLES, 22.Jacob MELLING, 23.Wout BRAMA (c) 24.Lachlan WALES, 27.Peter SKAPETIS

Ins: 3.Josh ROSE (promoted), 14.Adam BERRY (promoted) & 24.Lachlan WALES (promoted) 

Outs: 5.Antony GOLEC (fractured tibia)

Unavailable: 5.Antony GOLEC (indefinite), 6.Tom HIARIEJ (indefinite), 15.Alan BARO (hamstring – 1 week)

Unfortunately for Mariners fans, secondary scan results have today confirmed that Mariners midfielder, Tom Hiariej will play no further part this season. The Dutchman has been diagnosed with a complex tear to the adductor tendon and will undergo surgery next week.

https://www.ccmariners.com.au/news/osullivan-names-provisional-squad-face-sydney-fc

Big Al

1.Ben KENNEDY (gk), 2.Storm ROUX, 3.Josh ROSE, 4.Jake McGING, 7.Andrew HOOLE, 8.Blake POWELL, 10.Danny De SILVA, 11.Connor PAIN, 12.Trent BUHAGIAR, 14.Adam BERRY, 16.Liam ROSE, 18.Tom GLOVER (gk), 19.Jacob POSCOLIERO, 21.Kye ROWLES, 22.Jacob MELLING, 23.Wout BRAMA (c) 24.Lachlan WALES, 27.Peter SKAPETIS

Ins: 3.Josh ROSE (promoted), 14.Adam BERRY (promoted) & 24.Lachlan WALES (promoted) 

Outs: 5.Antony GOLEC (fractured tibia)

Unavailable: 5.Antony GOLEC (indefinite), 6.Tom HIARIEJ (indefinite), 15.Alan BARO (hamstring – 1 week)

Unfortunately for Mariners fans, secondary scan results have today confirmed that Mariners midfielder, Tom Hiariej will play no further part this season. The Dutchman has been diagnosed with a complex tear to the adductor tendon and will undergo surgery next week.

https://www.ccmariners.com.au/news/osullivan-names-provisional-squad-face-sydney-fc
Sounds like a bad one for Tommy

Big Al

Will be very interested to see his starting side, especially the backline.

Posco and Rowles in CB
Or L Rose in CB and Melling in DM?

Who plays LB? Probably Storm but shouldn’t be

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Recky asked me if i was going, like a few people had already said "thats its im not going".
I told him absolutely and it sounded like he might even come down from the Prawn sandwich seats!!
2 games left against the 2 best teams in the comp that have struggled against us this season (apart from game one when we refused to defend.)
A few beers and a slap before hand.............who is gonna miss that!

COYY.

Maybe everyone on here should come for a Group hug in Bay 16. 15 mins before kick off.
Exactly Spot On, I’m coming down from on high to hang , once again, with Wombat and hopefully watch another Smurf smacking...

Wombat

That's a f**ked squad but playing a more sensible set up we can at least get a draw with some (a lot) of luck.

Big Al

We will be killed, we literally have bugger all defence but it’s how we attack that will be of interest.

I absolutely expect to conceed 5.

Sydney have been ordinary and need to make a point and we have the best record against them and we missing possibly our 3 best players this year

Also name me the players who have fight? I only have Posco and Melling

scottmac

Suspended
We will be killed, we literally have bugger all defence but it’s how we attack that will be of interest.

I absolutely expect to conceed 5.

Sydney have been ordinary and need to make a point and we have the best record against them and we missing possibly our 3 best players this year

Also name me the players who have fight? I only have Posco and Melling
Wout has fight

Big Al

I'd still take Kennedy any day. And I'd still prefer NOT to get the wooden spoon, so I think giving the 'other' keeper a run still carries too much risk.
Especially since it’s a make shift back 4 as well. Kennedy has let some goals in lately and if it was earlier in the seasons I’d drop him but agree probably needs to stay for rest of season

bikinigirl

Not so sure about that. Gets frustrated yes, actual go get them fight (for the Mariners) I’m not convinced

. not an unreasonable viewpoint, but if we changed one word a different discussion could emerge:

Not so sure about that. Gets frustrated yes, actual go get them fight (for the Oklic) I’m not convinced

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred