• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 24 v Sydney FC @ Grahame Park

Hammo

Well that was pretty well unacceptable. I can see us copping another similar defeat in this game . Poor coaching again from okon.

true believer

my last game this season . i expect nothing

edit : wednesday morning , im look forward to this just to see how the players react

Last edited:

serious14

Mmmmmmmeeeeeeeeehhhhh. A better than 50% chance of leaving at halftime to go watch United at Pluim instead.

priorpeter

I’m with @serious14 on this one - anything like the dross we served up last night (and the rest of the season for that matter) and I’ll likely bail for CCU. I’ve only ever willingly left a football match early once before - and that was also this season.

FFC Mariner

✓ Half time for local football and safe standing at the bar.

Large chance of not bothering with CCM at all

Big Al

I wouldn’t mind seeing us get pumped, just so the we beat Sydney excuse can go away and then so can Paul

serious14

I’m with @serious14 on this one - anything like the dross we served up last night (and the rest of the season for that matter) and I’ll likely bail for CCU. I’ve only ever willingly left a football match early once before - and that was also this season.

I have 2 spots in my car for the half time dash - @FFC Mariner, you're welcome to the other.

sydmariner

Mariners & Sydney FC to pay tribute to Ash Grant
As a lifelong servant to football on the Central Coast and a Match Day Volunteer with Sydney FC, the Central Coast Mariners and Sydney FC are set to pay tribute to Ash Grant at Central Coast Stadium this Saturday.

Both the Mariners and Sydney FC players will don black armbands as they take the pitch on Saturday to commemorate Ash’s contribution to football.

During Ash’s playing career, he wore number 8. Both sets of fans will be urged to stand and applaud during the 8th minute of play to pay their respects.

You can support the family of Ash Grant by donating to the GoFundMe page by clicking here

All Central Coast Mariners Academy teams paid their respects on the weekend by pausing for a minute’s silence before kick-off. Along with all local clubs who paused for a minute’s silence before their Central Coast Football fixtures

Gratis

I had absolutely no intention to go to this game.

Now: I will be there and showing support. The club has done the hard thing because it's the right thing and I can't ask for more than that (for now). So I'm there to support them.

The result won't be good but we can't help that at this point.

nebakke

I've been frustrated, disappointed and expected no let-up, yet oddly I was always planning to go to this game... I think it's the tiny, faint opportunity that the boys might decide to get up for it... Even if they're frustrating and disappointing, somehow I usually enjoy the Sydney games... I'm fairly confident that I'll be showing up for Newie too at this point, although three drobbings of the sort we saw ont he weekend, could probably change that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred