• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 23 - Melbourne Victory @ Melbourne Rectangular Stadium

JoyfulPenguin

I agree an injury replacement would be pointless now, but earlier on when Connor was injured it would have been helpful.

Gratis

Past few games I was simply worried we'd be flaccid. This is a potential hiding.
We've played well against Sydney so you never know.
Logic says a scary whoopass is on the way though

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Well, to be brutally honest...I think I’m gonna go to Pluim and watch the FAA Cup game between CCUFC v Wyoming....and that truly pains me to say that , even in the midst of Mossy and Walmsley dire fkn shite, it never drove me away from seeing a game live either at BT or on Fox....THANKS OKON & IVAN YOU ARSEHATS

Ozhammer

Like others on this thread have said, I have no optimism about this weekend’s game, especially after the team’s insipid performance against The Glory.

My view is that another defeat might just be another nail in the coffin of Oklic (a boy can dream can’t he?).

I will be travelling to NZ at the time of the game, which is probably for the best tbh.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Horrible day down here. Blowing a gale, one of those days with that weird sort of energy in the air. Hot dry wind too, and it's one of those 'weirdly hot but not' days. Bushfire weather. See what happens by this evening.
Anyway, I expect the game will be so bad that 5-0 would be a fair result. But we do actually have a pretty good defence.
Shall we say, 3-1? Hoole pulls a goal out of his arse just before half time.
Might even be 1-0 to us at halftime.

Tevor

Horrible day down here. Blowing a gale, one of those days with that weird sort of energy in the air. Hot dry wind too, and it's one of those 'weirdly hot but not' days. Bushfire weather. See what happens by this evening.
Anyway, I expect the game will be so bad that 5-0 would be a fair result. But we do actually have a pretty good defence.
Shall we say, 3-1? Hoole pulls a goal out of his arse just before half time.
Might even be 1-0 to us at halftime.
Yeah because we love blowing a lead. I will watch it and dislike all this crap that we lift against the better teams. Where is the comfort in that and if we get smashed today that blows that theory out of the water. I would rather beat the lower teams that we should beat not just play well against the few good teams. Poor coaching IMO.

serious14

Just.... ugh. The season is over and I don't care. Had CC United still been kicking off at 5 today I was actually going to attend that rather than subject myself to this shit. As it is they've rescheduled to 7 because of the heat so I still get to see the game. Yay.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Yeah because we love blowing a lead. I will watch it and dislike all this crap that we lift against the better teams. Where is the comfort in that and if we get smashed today that blows that theory out of the water. I would rather beat the lower teams that we should beat not just play well against the few good teams. Poor coaching IMO.
This has been a problem for years. Since the start of our rot - and I think that's what's been so hard to understand what's going on. Way too often ,no matter how good or poor our opponent is, we usually play to just below their level. First place or last place, we'll play slightly worse and occasionally screw it up completely and actually play slightly better.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
F**k you gods of football, weather and public transport....stinking hot day on the coast, FFA Cup game put back till seven ...last bus out of Gossie to Pluim is a long loooong time before kickoff and none coming back ....great living in the 50s where public transport is concerned....looks like I’m watching the Mariners ...best send them a non vindictive tweet to inspire them

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred