• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 19 - Adelaide United [A]

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Given how much of the last few weeks seems to have been mentality, I worry about how fragile our approach tonight was. I hope we can fight again next week.
RT worries me a bit - so many of his challenges on the box are quite clumsy and so close to fouls

MrCelery

Terrible coaching. Why you would persist with Murray? He butchers everything he touches. Awful strike rate. Bad decisions inside the box. Too slow. If that's the best we've got, no wonder we are where we are. Why are we not blooding some youngsters if our squad hasn't got a goal scorer?

Our backline and middies (until the goals) were excellent today, but the inevitable happens when no one is producing upfront.

Ozhammer

This one is on Charlesworth, everyone knew we needed a goal scorer and what did we get in the window? Yeah Harold might score a few but we needed a proper No.9 not NPL hopefuls or a recycled Jets failure.

Can someone please win the $20M lottery tomorrow night and fk MC off

Elite

Too many chances Murray. I've seen enough. Absolutely lovely bloke but just not up to standard. Jair must lead the line for the remainder.

Michael

Wee Mac returned to his normal self from the 46th minute so he can f**k off again to be totally honest.
Clisby was slightly better but the stupid needless piss weak errors are still there.
Murray needs at least 3 weeks in the stands and maybe on the bench after that. And I do not want him here any longer than this season. He’s not up to it. It’s plain and simple and it f**king killed us tonight. But all of our senior strikers can be thrown in that hat. It’s killed our season. Yeah the money hasn’t been spent for a top top striker but f**k me these blokes are at this level for a reason.
But anyway everyone else was genuinely excellent. Nizzy, Kim and Stens were HUGE. Ziggy brilliant, Miller too. Ruon was very solid. milan and jair had positive impacts. Birra had no chance on both goals and we have no chance in keeping him I reckon.

Stoxxo

Kim easily the best player on the field for us, he is pure class. Ziggy a close second. Actually think weemac offers a lot more going forward than DDS, but it means nothing, we cant score if our club depended on it...

Ironbark

F¥¢k me.

That was easily our best 90 under Staj but a lack of a decent striker killed us and dropped us to the friggin spoon.

So frustrating.

true believer

8 barra gold
8.5 ziggy hero
7.5 roun very good
7.5 miller what a future
7 clisby not shit
9 kim best player on the park both sides by a country mile
6.5 nisbit ok but lots of mistakes and to little impact
8.5 wee judas looked like a 10. even in the second half had two men on him and opened the field .only a pathetic front like ours squanders that
8 stens saved our arse a number of times . played 45 with a yellow like a 30 year old pro . if he learns to shoot will be the kiwi jedi
-2 murray nice blokes finish last and lose unloseable games .his ineptitude won the reds the game
6 harold under done and showed
5 jair ok . can't compare with murray as he had a positive impact

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami