Round 19 - Adelaide United [A]

Michael

And now that just hurts.
I’m more than done with Murray now.
Thanks for the commitment mate, you’ve been fed. But you weren’t hungry.

everything has been so good tonight we’ve just lacked a goal.

BaysideMariner

And now that just hurts.

Yep Murray given plenty of chances. He is good in the lead up but no end product.

TedShot

what a waste the last five years has been supporting this team. so many weekends down the drain. Absolute f**ken clowns this club is.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

And now that just hurts.

Agreed. Murray has been given way, way, way more chances than he's earned. I think he's demonstrated tonight beyond a shadow of a doubt that he's never going to 'come good'. It's not confidence - he's not an A-league player and never will be.
I don't think he should even be on the bench - but if Staj still thinks it's just confidence, then maybe bringing him on as a sub will take some pressure off.

Jay

Midfield functioning much better.McGlinchey running the show -will his legs go the distance?Murray should have pulled the trigger on several occasions but squibbed it.Not scoring a goal will come back to bite us as I feel Adelaide having weathered the storm are gaining the ascendancy.
Agree mcglinchey was running the show the players looked more confident with him involved obviously Adelaide seen the danger and marked him tightly on the second half. Pity he has not been featured more we could have been sitting higher in the league. Well done to the fans that actually made the trip.

Stoxxo

Games like this a really really hard to take, but in reality we cant score, Murray as much as i like his work rate needs to be benched indefinitely. So damn frustrating