• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 18 - CCM v Roar @ Gosford

Wombat

Massimo macarrone must be wondering what the f**k he is doing here

Paid holiday. He aint done much but relax since he got here. Although the "cutting elbow" he threw for his yellow card was decent technique. Probably something he picked up in a Boro nightclub;)

Last edited:

style_cafe

The new screen is bolted to the old housing. if you see it from the back you can see how much is over hangs.
Welcome to the forum Fred.
I`ll have to check it out myself.
I just can`t believe they have made it "twice"as big by overhanging the existing housing..:popcorn:

Wombat

Thanks for the tip boys. I tuned in for the last 5 minutes and its was very amusing. Maccarone elbowed a player for no apparent reason (obviously payback). I loved seeing Holman run to grab the ball quickly and kicking it away by accident as he leant down to grab it. Comedy GOLD!!! Norman Wisdom (or Lee Evans for the younger members) would have been proud of his work.
Matt McKay shaking his head at the end was lovely....................how the mighty have fallen.
Please Brisbane keep Golden Johnny until the end of the season!!

Last edited:

Big Al

Thanks for the tip boys. I tuned in for the last 5 minutes and its was very amusing. Maccarone elbowed a player for no apparent reason (obviously payback). I loved seeing Holman run to grab the ball quickly and kicking it away by accident as he leant down to grab it. Comedy GOLD!!! Norman Wisdom (or Lee Evans for the younger members) would have been proud of his work.
Matt McKay shaking his head at the end was lovely....................how the mighty have fallen.
They had like 3 trips into the box and scored 3 goals however Roar had no interest in defending so got what they deserved.

They looked like they were protesting they were so disinterested and ordinary.

However still took The commentary till the end to even question Aloisi and Bozza was more upset at the numbers than questions about Aloisi.

The numbers were a farce. No way he should have been allowed back on and the others should have been pulled as well. I’ve seen players swap shirts and numbers in the A League after blood but maybe ACL not so flexible

We need to be careful of the anger being taken out on us

JoyfulPenguin

Horrific performance from the Roar and Aloisi showing his true colours from his Heart days, he was always utterly useless. Oxborrow has to be the worst Australian defensive midfielder I have seen for an A-League club, he can't pass at all yet that is nearly his entire job. Brisbane deserved to lose and Aloisi plus their entire backroom staff should be fired after that. I was embarrassed to be an Australian football fan. Brisbane will be either incredible or utter rubbish against us, though I'm leaning to rubbish given they have Aloisi as coach.

style_cafe

Horrific performance from the Roar and Aloisi showing his true colours from his Heart days, he was always utterly useless. Oxborrow has to be the worst Australian defensive midfielder I have seen for an A-League club, he can't pass at all yet that is nearly his entire job. Brisbane deserved to lose and Aloisi plus their entire backroom staff should be fired after that. I was embarrassed to be an Australian football fan. Brisbane will be either incredible or utter rubbish against us, though I'm leaning to rubbish given they have Aloisi as coach.
What round were you coming to the coast???
You`re running out of time....:popcorn:

Forum Phoenix

The press about the roar game makes me really wish I saw it. It’s next level bad.

Can’t believe after reading that press that Roar are not going to play us like it’s a GF.

Hope I’m wrong.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred