• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 18 - CCM v Roar @ Gosford

Timmah

Hyundai A-League 2017/18 | Round 18
Central Coast Mariners v Brisbane Roar

Central Coast Stadium, Gosford
Saturday 27 January 2018, kickoff 7:50pm

TV: Fox Sports 501 & One
Radio: Coast FM 96.3 & ABC Grandstand

Match Officials
Referee: Adam Kersey
ARs: Owen Goldrick, Lance Greenshields
4O: Adrian Arndt; VAR: Strebre Delovski

fiJmFhZ.png

CCM: 1.Ben KENNEDY (gk), 2.Storm ROUX, 3.Josh ROSE, 4.Jake McGING, 5.Antony GOLEC, 6.Tom HIARIEJ, 7.Andrew HOOLE, 8.Blake POWELL, 10.Danny De SILVA, 12.Trent BUHAGIAR, 13.Kwabena APPIAH, 15.Alan BARO (c), 16.Liam ROSE, 20.Adam PEARCE (gk), 22.Jacob MELLING, 23.Wout BRAMA, 24.Lachlan WALES, 27.Peter SKAPETIS
**two to be omitted**

Ins: 12.Trent BUHAGIAR (return from international duty), 23.Wout BRAMA (return from injury)
Outs: nil
Unavailable: 11.Connor PAIN (hamstring injury), 21.Kye ROWLES (foot injury)

GJUBtTn.png

BRI: 2.Dane INGHAM, 4.Daniel BOWLES, 5.Corey BROWN, 6.Avram PAPADOPOULOS, 7.Thomas KRISTENSEN, 9.Massimo MACCARONE, 10.Brett HOLMAN, 11.Corey GAMEIRO, 13.Jade NORTH, 16.Mitchell OXBORROW, 17.Matt MCKAY (c), 19.Jack HINGERT, 20.Shannon BRADY, 21.Jamie YOUNG (Gk), 22.Eric BAUTHEAC, 31.Brendan WHITE (Gk), 36.Daniel LECK, 77.Ivan FRANJIC
**two to be omitted**

Ins: 2.Dane INGHAM (promoted), 4.Daniel BOWLES (promoted), 5.Corey BROWN (promoted), 13.Jade NORTH (returns from injury), Shannon BRADY (promoted)
Outs: 3.Luke DEVERE (hamstring – 2-4 weeks), 14.Fahid BEN KHALFALLAH (suspended – 1 match), 24.Connor O’TOOLE (foot – 1 week)
Unavailable: 1.Michael THEO (gk) (finger – 2 weeks), 18.Joe CALETTI (foot – 10 weeks), 26.Nick D’AGOSTINO (ankle – 1 week)

------------------------------

Fixture History v Brisbane Roar (A-League)
Matches 44 / Roar 26 / CCM 7 / Draws 11
Goals Scored 51 / Goals Conceded 84

Biggest Win: 4-2 at Suncorp, 2008/09 Round 3
Biggest Loss: 6-1 at Suncorp, 2014/15 Round 24

Roar at Gosford 21 times: CCM 2 / Roar 14 / Draws 5

Last Met: 2017/18 R5, Suncorp, drew 0-0

Form - Last Five (A-League)
CCM
| D D L D D
Roar | W L L L W​

Last edited:

Pirate Pete

I wonder is Skapetis is allowed to play.
I seem to remember we signed Fitzgerald ( I think) mid season from the Roar and he wasn't allowed to play
when we played the Roar.

Timmah

That sort of stuff probably comes down to gentleman's agreements (which IMO are bullshit). I can't see that one applies here.

Fishsdad

Two differences in the situations (as I recollect)
Firstly, CCM vs Roar was the first game after the tfr, whereas with Skapetis this will be the second game,
Secondly - you are correct in that it was a gentleman's agreement, but it was Arnold and Ange, whereas this time it's Paulo and Aloisi,

Expect Skapetis to be named for the game. Really hope he plays some part and scores!

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
A qualifier before you say, if there was ever a time to strike while the iron was hot ( or the Roar is tired) I reckon it’s on Saturday, having said that , I was in Brissy this year and Alo$$i kitty cats done nothing to impress me

Big Al

Roar have ACL commitments this week too. Qualifier tomorrow night and if successful a game against a Chinese side a few days after us. They will be fielding a weakened side against us for sure.
If they loose they have plenty of time to recover but if win they back up next Tuesday in China. They have already said Kristenson is not in the ACL team and Holman won’t travel to China so both would probably play us

Wombat

I give up money for Mariners again!!!
The Springs at Peats Ridge want me to set up a stand at their bridal expo.
Tempting........but East Gosford Thai Massage can't handle the weekend demand already let alone I take out a top therapist to cover their show.
Last Sat I have 5 working and still lose walk ins.
The real reason I have declined is to watch the Mariners on Sat.
COYY

Last edited:

Big Al

I give up money for Mariners again!!!
The Springs at Peats Ridge want me to set up a stand at their bridal expo.
Tempting........but East Gosford Thai Massage can't handle the weekend demand already let alone I take out a top therapist to cover their show.
Last Sat I have 5 working and still lose walk ins
Money or the Appiah files. You know what brings more joy but it’s still fun to see what Appiah will do next

Apart from playing golf you can’t buy that frustration

Ozhammer

Won’t be at this one, as it clashes with the Fooey’s concert in Sydney and that’s a bucket list item, as I’ve been wanting to see them live for a long time. I will be keeping tabs on the game from down there though. Anyone know how to watch it on a mobile device?

style_cafe

The screen is up and power turned on Ready for the game.

Twice as big?
Isn`t it in the same housing that the previous screen was in?
I don`t recall seeing the old screen housing being taken down & the new housing being constructed.
Correct me if i`m wrong

Timmah

Twice as big?
Isn`t it in the same housing that the previous screen was in?
I don`t recall seeing the old screen housing being taken down & the new housing being constructed.
Correct me if i`m wrong
If I recall the house enclosed the screen, it's probably in some of the same housing but it's definitely bigger.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred