• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Road to Brazil

midfielder

Is it I am looking tho yellow and navy glasses …. but on current form does Trent Sainsbury deserve a call at least to a training camp…. by god he is cool under pressure, is very fast, has at A-League level great composure …

Mumbles

Is it I am looking tho yellow and navy glasses …. but on current form does Trent Sainsbury deserve a call at least to a training camp…. by god he is cool under pressure, is very fast, has at A-League level great composure …

It would be nice to see.
The experience wouldn't do him any harm. He'd certainly give the old boys something to think about.

style_cafe

I haven`t watched the Socceroos play for about 3 years.
Tonight I relented & was punished.
What a SHIT game!!!
Never again!!

FFC Mariner

I went and it was horrible.

If that's Active Support delivered by a the FFA, God help us all.

Lots of WSW and others just shaking their heads at the GGA tools at the front

Nasty RBB ripped a flare (it had to be them surely.....)

Clever evolution, hide up the back away from standing support, rip flare and run.

dibo

socceroos support needs something basic changed - no brands, club colours or sectarian bullshit. no songs shared with clubs. get a simple songbook with (at *most*) 8 songs that are not shared with HAL clubs and distribute it *WIDELY* at games.

if there's a jet/former jet in the team, we should suck it up and sing for the badge. ditto the various other rivalries in the league. leaving club colours at home means leaving club hatreds at home too - if you can't do it, don't go in the active support.

it was noisier than a NRL game, but it was certainly quieter than a HAL game. that has to change - the players showed no urgency and the support didn't much help.

midfielder

My 23 man squad for the Japanese match...

Keepers:
Schwarzer, Federici/Jones, Galekovic/Ryan

Defenders:
Neill, Wilkshire, McGowan, Lowry, Williams, Topper Stanley, Milligan, Sainsbury?

Midfielders:
Jedinak, Holland, Bresciano (if fit), Cahill, Rogic, Holman, Oar, Leckie, Kruse

Strikers:
Rukavytsya, Kennedy, McDonald

T

Even if Harry is playing reguarly for a club, he's past it now. As much as I love Harry.... and that is lots, I don't think playing Harry in the National team is the way to go. We need to move forward with youngsters not backwards. It's bad enough Luca$h gets a spot.

Reactions: adz

midfielder

Even if Harry is playing reguarly for a club, he's past it now. As much as I love Harry.... and that is lots, I don't think playing Harry in the National team is the way to go. We need to move forward with youngsters not backwards. It's bad enough Luca$h gets a spot.

agree

midfielder

My run on side

-------------------Schwarzer----------------------

-wilkshire-----williams----lowry-----davidson

-------------bresh----holland-------------------

-kruse-----------------------------------oar------

--------------rogic-------------------------------

--------------------cahill / ruka [at the 70 min mark] ----------------------

Bench neil, jedi, scotty mac, ryan, musty

sydmariner

My 23 man squad for the Japanese match...

Keepers:
Schwarzer, Federici/Jones, Galekovic/Ryan

Defenders:
Neill, Wilkshire, McGowan, Lowry, Williams, Topper Stanley, Milligan, Sainsbury?

Midfielders:
Jedinak, Holland, Bresciano (if fit), Cahill, Rogic, Holman, Oar, Leckie, Kruse

Strikers:
Rukavytsya, Kennedy, McDonald
I agree but I'd get rid of mcdonald & add kewell,emmo & mcbreen (so underratted this season!!!)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred