• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Rd 7 v Western Something-or-other

turbo

I guess I’m in the minority but I’m happy enough with our approach we just need to get some penetration in attack. Kim really driving the midfield too directing play all around him.

FFC Mariner

Awful first 45. Stens and Clisby are dreadful and whoever thought going long to Oar needs to have a hard look at themselves
Milan for Stens if Kim can go 90
Muzz for Silvera
Miller outstanding defensively, can't attack to save himself

GWFQ

Hi everyone.
I'm from Goal Weekly, a football eFanzine.

We are trialling a new initiative today giving fans the opportunity to ask a question to Alen Stajcic in the post-match press conference.

Search for Goal Weekly or the hashtag #GWFQ.
I'll also try and post a link when the post is live.
Thank you.
:)

Ps. I apologise if this type of post isn't allowed.

Attachments

• received_473807513249272.jpeg
    received_473807513249272.jpeg
    77.9 KB · Views: 6

GWFQ

Hi everyone.
I'm from Goal Weekly, a football eFanzine.

We are trialling a new initiative today giving fans the opportunity to ask a question to Alen Stajcic in the post-match press conference.

Search for Goal Weekly or the hashtag #GWFQ.
I'll also try and post a link when the post is live.
Thank you.
:)

Ps. I apologise if this type of post isn't allowed.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

I thought for sure that would be a pen. I'm.... So confused.
I was a bit surprised...but I think having the arm behind the back did enough in his favour.
Don't forget - this doesn't mean VAR agreed with the decision, just that it's arguable enough that it's not a clear and obvious error

Ironbark

Turned out to be smart coaching. Back in the 6. First clean sheet in 39 games.

Never felt confident but pleased nonetheless

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred