• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Rd 5 vs Cupcake Mafia

turbo

OH YEAH …now I don’t mind a wee swearie (cheers big yin) but does anyone else think that jackoff , Van Stratton should be dragged over the coals for f’n and blinding at full roar on a live mic at a “family friendly” sporting event ?…Time and a place dipshit , time and a place
Honestly that’s on the producers for pointing a camera and mic at that bench and expecting any different

Tevor

Honestly that’s on the producers for pointing a camera and mic at that bench and expecting any different
I actually liked it, showing the tension between the two benches added to the game. Van Stratton going off like that just made him look like a tosser when we smashed them and after our goals you could tell Monty and Co were giving it to them in spades.

Watched the pressers, Marko was humble in defeat but alluded to some poor referring decisions. This was a huge win for us as we don’t get many when Ams is involved and for him to question some decisions shows who the man really is. They clearly had the better of the decisions.

LFCMariners

Garang is one of those people who sounds nothing like you would expect them to. He has the most bogan Aussie accent when he talks- if I only heard his voice I'd picture some guy named Joel or Reece with a lockdown mullet and a Boony tash with a Dune Rats/ Violent Soho shirt for every day of the week...

Ben10

3 - Triantis (if he keeps this up, bolter for the Asian cup squad next year)
2 - Faz (best he's played this year, distribution was much improved)
1 - Aquilina (Great to see what he's capable of, will continue to get better)

So negative from Rudan bringing on a centre back at half time with the game in the balance, at their home ground no less. Got what you deserved. Monty straight up out-coached Rudan tonight, should've been 3-0 at halftime. Better strategy, players were more motivated and he got the subs bang on. How bloody good COYY

EDIT: Silvera also looked good when he came on, great goal and loved the passion

Last edited:

Michael

Just finished re-watching the game…
Can’t say more than I did last night about the performance. So proud and happy.
my biggest take away is this… when Monty picked up triantis from WSW and almost immediately spoke of him as a starter I was a little shocked. No questioning the potential just a lack of knowledge. Triantis could be Monty’s most astute pick up down the line when we look back at these matches. He was impeccable last night. 19. Unbelievable.

true believer

That performance was exactly the same as last week. The same as pre-season. Kaltak is a warrior and a talented ball playing centre back. Safer than Rowles in his first two seasons.......100%. Needs polish but this boy is rock solid!
i though he might not be able to adapt , at his age. despite has obvious talent .
his improvement week on week has been expectational .

JoyfulPenguin

Just finished re-watching the game…
Can’t say more than I did last night about the performance. So proud and happy.
my biggest take away is this… when Monty picked up triantis from WSW and almost immediately spoke of him as a starter I was a little shocked. No questioning the potential just a lack of knowledge. Triantis could be Monty’s most astute pick up down the line when we look back at these matches. He was impeccable last night. 19. Unbelievable.
Same here on Triantis, I was sceptical of his signing but he is a special player. Shocking that the Wanderers produced both Triantis and Natta yet neither got a proper opportunity there.

Michael

Same here on Triantis, I was sceptical of his signing but he is a special player. Shocking that the Wanderers produced both Triantis and Natta yet neither got a proper opportunity there.
Wanderers haemorrhage their best youth every season. It’s entertaining to watch. They honestly had the potential to be the biggest and probably most consistent club in the country but they’re a laughing stock and will continue to be.
my prediction was they’d probably start the season well and then fall off after Rudan’s ego f**ks off all the players.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred