• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Rd 5 vs Cupcake Mafia

marinermick

Jeebus that was one banging away trip. Props to everyone for making so much noise and not stopping for the entire game.

Chant of the night came at full time when Richard Peil came over “We love dick, we love dick”.

One of the most complete games I have seen is play for many, many years such was our dominance. The energy and pressing were relentless and it could have easily been seven or eight.

Rudan is a fraud. It was obvious after twenty minutes his tactics were not working yet he didn’t change anything. He is so tight and regimented that he has sucked the life out of the team.

Ozhammer

Props to the active boys and girls this evening, their efforts made a great night even better and it felt like an away game from our halcyon days.

I had a feeling that we might shock them tonight, which was further reinforced when I saw their bench, which only had Tongyik in terms of any experience, whereas our bench looked very decent indeed.

Tactical masterclass from Monty and Serge, which Rudan had no answer for and I can’t tell you how much satisfaction wiping the smug grin off his kisser gave me.

Josho Howe

I felt like the only semblance of resistance we had was Marcelo. He was super and by far their best. Although even he wasn't immune from the WSW stink as his pass straight to Farrell led to the 3rd goal.

I was so so impressed with that performance. Watched the replay and we made them look like a park side. The press was just relentless and they couldn't deal with it. Our fitness levels are huge to be able to go that hard for that long (that's what she said). As mentioned already, Monty's subs were absolutely spot on yet again.

Our whole team played well tonight but Triantis for me was outstanding. What excellent recruiting by Monty and even better he did it against the team he wasn't getting an opportunity at.

shipwreck

Marcelo is a class above.

What a game to watch and on the day my son was born, I'll never forget it now.

I found it interesting that Hall came on as a midfielder, that is a great card to have up Montys sleeve if he can develop there, curious to know if it's intentional because we have so much CB depth or just a bandaid solution because of the lack of midfield depth.

Triantis isn't going anywhere, he is extremely impressive for me.

Tevor

Anyone have video of Rudan in the dressing room at fulltime, missed it
May not be on the replay as it as just before the end of the program, he was massively dressing his team down whilst we were singing our victory song. They played his game plan and we’re done like a dinner, you can only yell at your team so much in that situation in my opinion. Shows how much it pissed him off losing to us. I thought the coaching areas were going to end up in a brawl it was very intense between them.

ryan

Marcelo is a class above.

What a game to watch and on the day my son was born, I'll never forget it now.

I found it interesting that Hall came on as a midfielder, that is a great card to have up Montys sleeve if he can develop there, curious to know if it's intentional because we have so much CB depth or just a bandaid solution because of the lack of midfield depth.

Triantis isn't going anywhere, he is extremely impressive for me.
Congratulations

ryan

What a performance!! Easily the best in years. I don't have the words to express how beautiful that was. Fazz gets my MOTM but everyone was excellent. I feel there is more to come from Tulio. Well done to the team and everyone who made the trip.

Tevor

What a performance!! Easily the best in years. I don't have the words to express how beautiful that was. Fazz gets my MOTM but everyone was excellent. I feel there is more to come from Tulio. Well done to the team and everyone who made the trip.
Yep Tulio is building up nicely the more fitter he becomes and getting accustomed to the league. You get the feeling he isn’t far off something special.

Also congrats to Vuks and the back four, we seemed a long way off a clean sheet but that was a great performance. The Aqualina hate is pretty quiet after this match. Love to see two players rub it in to the team that didn’t give them a proper chance. Love how Monty mentions this every chance he gets after the game. My MOTM was Triantis, huge game and huge potential this kid and the defending deserves the plaudits as the attack missed too many chances.

booney

A long way to go but every other A league coach who sees that performance and the team's incessant pressing and closing down of the opposition will be having nightmares about having to play us.Hopefully the WC break won't cause the team to lose momentum.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
OH YEAH …now I don’t mind a wee swearie (cheers big yin) but does anyone else think that jackoff , Van Stratton should be dragged over the coals for f’n and blinding at full roar on a live mic at a “family friendly” sporting event ?…Time and a place dipshit , time and a place

Neilmcloudy

Yep Tulio is building up nicely the more fitter he becomes and getting accustomed to the league. You get the feeling he isn’t far off something special.

Also congrats to Vuks and the back four, we seemed a long way off a clean sheet but that was a great performance. The Aqualina hate is pretty quiet after this match. Love to see two players rub it in to the team that didn’t give them a proper chance. Love how Monty mentions this every chance he gets after the game. My MOTM was Triantis, huge game and huge potential this kid and the defending deserves the plaudits as the attack missed too many chances.
Trianting was my MOM also as I didn't see him do anything wrong and so much right. If we can continue to minimise goals against, I have no doubt we will continue to average scoring 2 goals a game at least so more wins for us?. I can't remember a more complete display by our boys ever.( Not a great memory though)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred