• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Rd 10 South Gosford FC V Central Coast Mariners

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
I repeat my In house rant..STAJ DA HELL YOU THINKING , YOU DUMP FOX AND KEEP PLAYING THAT DWEEB CLISBY
f**k ME DEAD ...BLAZINGLY RIDICULOUS

Stoxxo

We all know its never good to comment just after a loss but f**k me dead we should have got a point out of that!
Clisby can go and get f**ked

Elite

Another game we were in and walk away with nothing. Hurts.

Also, f**k Clisby right off. Blokes an absolute liability.

Insertnamehere

So again that game highlights, we need a LB, we need someone to play DM the whole game, crosses need to be sharp and from the byline corner of the box, we needed a new striker, we are terrible in attack but serviceable in defence. Any more to add?

Charlie1

Very proud tonight of all the players (except one). I really like Kim in the backline. Jaír looked good given more time I think will prove a good buy. The boys play like that every week they will win more than lose.

NoDiggity

I’ll go against the grain and say we played really well tonight, if we play the same way we’re a top 4 team. Sfc banged 5 in last week and we concede one. We had so many chances tonight against the number 1 team, I’m walking away from that feeling really positive

Big Al

Who’d be a coach. Come up with a good game plan and ALL THE BACKS (not just Clisby) we’re asleep on quick free kick 4 mins in.

Ziggy and Kim were way late and caught out. Just as much as Clisby.

Ozhammer

A number of SFC fans were very complimentary about our boys this evening. Some even said that’s the best defensive effort (free kick lapse excepted) that they have seen from any opponent this season.

I have to give the team a pass on tonight’s efforts, but for one mistake and one player not being up to the job (answers on a postcard please), the boys made SFC look pretty ordinary.

Good to see Kim get 90 minutes and I thought he gave a Captain’s knock too.

Big Al

Kim at the back is very smart as his passing gives a great start to our build up but we then missed the quality on the next link in the chain and movement was to slow. I liked DDS coming back and being that link in the later part of 2nd half

Clisby was forced high by Staj. I think Oar could slip into that position and at he at least hits one good cross.

Played really well late even if Sydney took the foot off.

Could see all the boys get the shits when Clisby put both crosses way over

Big Al

After this game i think DDS is not an attacker (we all knew that) but a box to box mid almost a DM. His control and pace lets us get out.

Should be Kim CB to DDS to Milan

SS and GG to do the defensive DM work with DDS doing the attacking Mid link work

Ancient Mariner

I liked the way Staj had the team set up.
3 at the back with a packed midfield worked well and SFC really had no answer. The defence was better than parking the bus and we really should have made more of this packed midfield.
Agree with Al. Clisby not alone in blame for their goal.
Both wingbacks (Clisby and SS) played high and neither were really out there to defend.
Kim was solid at the back and played a great captain's game.
Ziggy had his best game yet and was awesome getting forward late to make things happen.
Still a lot of work needed on confidence and understanding in attack. It will come.
I thought DDS worked his butt off. Good to see the commitment.
Jair showed he has more to offer us than Simon or Muz. I predict he will turn FFC into a believer before the season is over.

The positives I take away.
Great to have coach who is prepared to change things around depending on opponents.
I suspect we may have a striker.
SFC were not off their game, we nullified their attack.
We have found a captain.

Still a fair way to go but we are going forward.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami