• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R9: CCM v WSW

Timmah

Hyundai A-League 2016/17 | Round 9
Central Coast Mariners v Western Sydney Wanderers

Central Coast Stadium, Gosford
Saturday 3 December 2017, kickoff 5:35pm

TV: Fox Sports 505
Radio: Coast FM 96.3 (EONSportsRadio), ABC Grandstand & Hawkesbury FM

Referee: Kris Griffiths-Jones
Assistant Referees: Ryan Gallagher & James Cleal
4th Official: Kurt Ams

6300859.png

Central Coast Mariners squad:
1.Ivan NECEVSKI (gk), 2.Storm ROUX, 3.Scott GALLOWAY, 4.Jacob POSCOLIERO, 5.Harry ASCROFT, 6.Blake POWELL, 7.Fabio FERREIRA, 8.Nick MONTGOMERY (c), 9.Roy O”DONOVAN, 10.Mickael TAVARES, 11.Connor PAIN, 12.Trent BUHAGIAR, 14.Adam BERRY, 16.Liam Rose, 17.Josh BINGHAM, 20.Paul IZZO (gk), 21.Michael NEILL, 22.Jake McGING
**two to be omitted**

Ins: 16.Liam ROSE (return from suspension), 4.Jacob POSCOLIERO (return from injury) Outs: Nil

Unavailable: 23.Jake Adelson (ACL – indefinite), 19.Jacques FATY (knee – 1 week)

819411657-1__2074970848.jpg

Western Sydney Wanderers squad: 1.Jerrad TYSON (gk), 3.Jack CLISBY, 5.Brendan HAMILL, 6.Mitch NICHOLS, 7.Steve LUSTICA, 8.Dimas (c), 9.Kerem BULUT, 10.Nicolás MARTÍNEZ, 11.Brendon SANTALAB, 12.Scott NEVILLE, 13.Bruno PIÑATARES, 14.Jumpei KUSUKAMI, 15.Kearyn BACCUS, 16.Jaushua SOTIRIO, 17.Artiz BORDA, 20.Andrew REDMAYNE (gk), 22.Jonathan ASPROPOTAMITIS, 23.Lachlan SCOTT
**two to be omitted**

Ins: 16.Jaushua SOTIRIO (promoted), 23.Lachlan SCOTT (promoted) Outs: Nil

Unavailable: Nil

---------------------------------------------------
Fixture History v Western Sydney Wanderers (Hyundai A-League)
Matches 15 / Wanderers 6 / Drawn 5 / Mariners 4
Goals Scored 11 / Goals Conceded 16
Biggest Win: Mariners 2 Wanderers 0 at Allianz Stadium, 2012/13 Grand Final
Biggest Loss: Wanderers 4 Mariners 1 at Pirtek Stadium, 2015/16 Round 26

Mariners v Wanderers at Central Coast Stadium

Played 6 / Mariners 2 / Wanderers 3 / Drawn 1

Last Meeting - DRAW
2016/17 Round 4, Spotless Stadium
Western Sydney Wanderers 1 Central Coast Mariners 1

Form - Last Five (A-League)
CCM - W D L W D
WSW - D D L D D​

Last edited:

shipwreck

Lol seriously why bother with a press release with all the information that isn't already bleeding obvious is TBC

kevrenor

Saturday, 3 December 2016
Central Coast Mariners v Western Sydney Wanderers FC

Central Coast Stadium, Gosford
Kick-Off:
5:35PM (Local) (5:35PM (AEDT))

Referee: Kris Griffiths-Jones
Assistant Referee 1: Ryan Gallagher
Assistant Referee 2: James Cleal
Fourth Official: Kurt Ams

TV Broadcast: Live coverage on Fox Sports 505 from 5.00pm (AEDT) and Sky Sport 2 (New Zealand)
Radio Broadcast: ABC Grandstand, EON Sports Radio (eonsportsradio.com), Coast FM 96.3, Hawkesbury Radio
Join the conversation on Twitter using the hash-tag #CCMvWSW
To purchase tickets visit www.aleague.com.au

Central Coast Mariners squad: 1.Ivan NECEVSKI (gk), 2.Storm ROUX, 3.Scott GALLOWAY, 4.Jacob POSCOLIERO, 5.Harry ASCROFT, 6.Blake POWELL, 7.Fabio FERREIRA, 8.Nick MONTGOMERY (c), 9.Roy O”DONOVAN, 10.Mickael TAVARES, 11.Connor PAIN, 12.Trent BUHAGIAR, 14.Adam BERRY, 16.Liam Rose, 17.Josh BINGHAM, 20.Paul IZZO (gk), 21.Michael NEILL, 22.Jake McGING

**two to be omitted**
Ins: 16.Liam ROSE (return from suspension), 4.Jacob POSCOLIERO (return from injury)
Outs: Nil
Unavailable: 23.Jake Adelson (ACL – indefinite), 19.Jacques FATY (knee – 1 week)

Western Sydney Wanderers FC squad: 1.Jerrad TYSON (gk), 3.Jack CLISBY, 5.Brendan HAMILL, 6.Mitch NICHOLS, 7.Steve LUSTICA, 8.Dimas (c), 9.Kerem BULUT, 10.Nicolás MARTÍNEZ, 11.Brendon SANTALAB, 12.Scott NEVILLE, 13.Bruno PIÑATARES, 14.Jumpei KUSUKAMI, 15.Kearyn BACCUS, 16.Jaushua SOTIRIO, 17.Artiz BORDA, 20.Andrew REDMAYNE (gk), 22.Jonathan ASPROPOTAMITIS, 23.Lachlan SCOTT

**two to be omitted**
Ins: 16.Jaushua SOTIRIO (promoted), 23.Lachlan SCOTT (promoted)
Outs: Nil
Unavailable: Nil

Timmah

Lol seriously why bother with a press release with all the information that isn't already bleeding obvious is TBC
Because I normally do it in the first post but somebody beat me to posting the thread this week.

Happy to cease my contributions here if you'd like?

JoyfulPenguin

It is honestly rather disappointing that the FFA don't make the clubs have the actual squad they will put out in the press release. Because at the moment apart from knowing who is injured it is absolutely meaningless.

dibo

The squads can change until very late. It's only when the teamsheets are submitted on matchday that you're really sure (and even then they can change, e.g. Risdon being a late withdrawal last week).

JoyfulPenguin

The squads can change until very late. It's only when the teamsheets are submitted on matchday that you're really sure (and even then they can change, e.g. Risdon being a late withdrawal last week).
I personally think the AFL has a good system in that you're allowed a team plus three which are emergencies in case of injury or other crisis in the time between the squad being submitted and the game. It just seems like every week a player from outside the submitted squad is included each week...

shipwreck

Because I normally do it in the first post but somebody beat me to posting the thread this week.

Happy to cease my contributions here if you'd like?
Referring to the official statement, not you posting it on here...

Timmah

What official statement? Kevrenor posted it once it was official. I just set up my post normally as it was, it hadn't been posted anywhere.

Wombat

Auburn really is a toilet.

I work in Chinatown, Marrickville, Penrith, Cambridge Park, The Cross, Blacktown etc each week....but...

Auburn gets gold for shit in Sydney but silver to Kurri kurri in overall shitness in nsw.

The Newcastle region overachieves in shitness.

On the coast North Wyong is my stand out for a certain type of special place. Wyoming tries but too many normal people have moved in over the last few years and have diluted the suburbs specialness.

true believer

I work in Chinatown, Marrickville, Penrith, Cambridge Park, The Cross, Blacktown etc each week....but...

Auburn gets gold for shit in Sydney but silver to Kurri kurri in overall shitness in nsw.

The Newcastle region overachieves in shitness.

On the coast North Wyong is my stand out for a certain type of special place. Wyoming tries but too many normal people have moved in over the last few years and have diluted the suburbs specialness.
Wyee ! if it had a prison it'd all make sense

Wombat

Isn't there still a jail at karriong.

Yeah. Kids prison.
They used to let them play Football and Rugby for Kariong if they were well behaved.
I've even seen them play 5 aside at west Gosford but they stopped all that after 2 of them didn't come back!

Kariong is not a bad suburb and the prison is a fair way from the main suburb.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred