• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R7: F3 Derby #39 - away

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Worried about this match. Jets are in fairly decent form, and we're....well. The mindset of our players on the day will make a big difference - all too often Jets have had a better mindset in the derby, but who knows what we're going to do with Paulo.
Anybody know the head to head stats for the derby?

Atomic

About to head off to get there for some pre-game drinks. I dont know what it is, but for the first time in a long time, I'm actually looking forward to going to the scumdome. Perhaps it's all the effort the club has put into this game for us... member entry, party bus, family bus, pre-game drinks, no scum fans in the stand above us. I just feel like there is a good vibe among our supporters. I hope the team dont let us down.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

About to head off to get there for some pre-game drinks. I dont know what it is, but for the first time in a long time, I'm actually looking forward to going to the scumdome. Perhaps it's all the effort the club has put into this game for us... member entry, party bus, family bus, pre-game drinks, no scum fans in the stand above us. I just feel like there is a good vibe among our supporters. I hope the team dont let us down.
The efforts of the club lately have been fantastic. Not being in NSW I probably don't get to see most of it, but even from on here and the podcast I can see that the club have been working really, really hard to rebuild a close relationship with the fans which is absolutely fantastic.
Everything about this idea and Sean recognises how important this game is - off-field as well as on. they've worked hard and I hope their efforts are paid off.

Holy

So true, Captain. I was uming about going, thinking I'll just watch it on fox, but I listened to Sean on the podcast this morning, and decided that I'll honour the good work they are doing and go. Just getting ready to go now.

sydmariner

Just arrived here for the early game and our membership passes won't scan so we have to see scum membership services out the front of the ground:mad:

Pirate Pete

CxraNc8UQAE-OPU.jpg

Timmah

Just arrived here for the early game and our membership passes won't scan so we have to see scum membership services out the front of the ground:mad:
Apparently this has now been sorted out.

As for the lineup, is Rose in the backline or are we playing 3-4-2-1?

Pirate Pete

Apparently this has now been sorted out.

As for the lineup, is Rose in the backline or are we playing 3-4-2-1?

I've been looking at the line up and scratching my head too.
Either Rose or Neill in the middle with McGing or we're playing three at the back.
Or Monty in the back four?

FFC Mariner

Membership scanned easily. We'll done to all. Plenty of yellow dotted about too. Some in bay 60 which will be interesting. Obviously didn't get the memo.

We might have enough of an away support that it produces howls of outrage about standing and bad language

Talking to Dan out the front and arrangements have been made if we fill both bays. I suspect we won't

Holy

Mine scanned fine, all good. Gee I hope Monty just sits in front of our back 4 all day, otherwise it could be a disaster

Coach

Yep Rose is warming up at CB. Okon played him there a few years ago for the Joey's from memory. He likes him there

Big Al

Yep Rose is warming up at CB. Okon played him there a few years ago for the Joey's from memory. He likes him there
He just said on fox has played him there and was happy during training with him in that slot.

Doesn't say much for Ashcroft"

Liam's passing would suit well but worried about height, pace and tackling

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred