• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R7: F3 Derby #39 - away

Wombat

so these guy's then
12093602_1843260299233813_399995349_n.jpg

Yep. That's some of the retards.
The bloke with the girls hair holding the nsector (lol) flag was going off like someone stole his Cindy doll.
The fat mug behind him (in the photo) with wet weather hood has beefed up into a pathetic tub of lard in a Manyoo top and had the best boobs I saw all day in Scumsville and then the third twat was some sad sack dwarf with them that just stared like words or actions were a bit challenging out of play group. I think it's the one next to sweet locks also holding a flag with the tiny hands.
Altogether about as scary as Peter Pan.
Bucket Hat in the Green jacket is now a fat c**t with less hair on his head than on his weak chin.
The two grown up tards on the left were in the group of 12 bogans dressed in black and thankfully the one with the crazy hair and gay boy mirror glasses has sharpened up his look.

Last edited:

dibo

. 65% of all statistics are made up :p
Don't tell the cool kids, but I've actually got a spreadsheet that's got basic data for all 1345 A-League games that have been played back to 2005 - date, venue, score, crowd. From that I can pull various other data like what our average crowds are on Thursdays (8,315 - inflated by the two NYE games that fell on Thursdays in 2009 and 2015) or what our average home gate is against Perth (8,863 - also inflated by NYE games in 2008, 2012 and 2013).

#nerdalert

sydmariner

Yep. That's some of the retards.
The bloke with the girls hair holding the nsector (lol) flag was going off like someone stole his Cindy doll.
The fat mug behind him (in the photo) with wet weather hood has beefed up into a pathetic tub of lard in a Manyoo top and had the best boobs I saw all day in Scumsville and then the third twat was some sad sack dwarf with them that just stared like words or actions were a bit challenging out of play group. I think it's the one next to sweet locks also holding a flag with the tiny hands.
Altogether about as scary as Peter Pan.
Bucket Hat in the Green jacket is now a fat c**t with less hair on his head than on his weak chin.
The two grown up tards on the left were in the group of 12 bogans dressed in black and thankfully the one with the crazy hair and gay boy mirror glasses has sharpened up his look.
iirc weren't those the c***s that jumped us last season

Wombat

iirc weren't those the c***s that jumped us last season

I wasn't there last year but it would been them for sure. Apparently Bucket Hat was leading them until Radar gave him a hiding.
Btw were you wearing a white Mariners top on Sunday?

bikinigirl

Don't tell the cool kids, but I've actually got a spreadsheet that's got basic data for all 1345 A-League games that have been played back to 2005 - date, venue, score, crowd. From that I can pull various other data like what our average crowds are on Thursdays (8,315 - inflated by the two NYE games that fell on Thursdays in 2009 and 2015) or what our average home gate is against Perth (8,863 - also inflated by NYE games in 2008, 2012 and 2013).

#nerdalert

. i didn't doubt you for a second

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred