• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R3 CCM v ZADS PERF LADS ,,,,,,,,,, don't stuff it up

Tevor

I think he was mostly fine and one of the better performers in a poor team. We've yet to see enough to know if Kelechi or Kaltak arre any better.
Agree way to early to judge either of those two, Lachman has had a season under his belt and didn't do anything to suggest he is A league quality. Wouldn't get a start in any of the top 6 teams in my opinion.

Michael

Question marks over Kelechi are laughable. It’s well known he came back early from an injury to help the team and did a good enough job. Wasn’t at fault for either goal. If anyone has anything to prove, it’s Kaltak after the way he lost Waine for that goal. And Danny did nothing wrong either. But anyway.

I’m hoping for a good performance from kick off. High tempo direct forward play. Not waiting until a Monty half time spray to get going. Most of the 2nd half was awesome last week. I think it’ll be an almost identical team, probably only Hally might come in. Depends how Kelechi pulled up.

FFC Mariner

Question marks over Kelechi are laughable. It’s well known he came back early from an injury to help the team and did a good enough job. Wasn’t at fault for either goal. If anyone has anything to prove, it’s Kaltak after the way he lost Waine for that goal. And Danny did nothing wrong either. But anyway.

I’m hoping for a good performance from kick off. High tempo direct forward play. Not waiting until a Monty half time spray to get going. Most of the 2nd half was awesome last week. I think it’ll be an almost identical team, probably only Hally might come in. Depends how Kelechi pulled up.
100% about the CB's Monty said as much

turbo

Kelechi to be signing of the season. Showed enough at 75% fitness that he is a brilliant defender.
May well be. I haven't judged any of our new recruits yet and need to see more from them. We got burned pretty easily through the middle so obviously that needs to be resolved, hopefully it's just a case of fitness as you say. I'd imagine Hall will come in if he's not 100% and hope we get vintage Dan Hall not FFA cup Dan Hall. Yeah its harsh to bring it up but it's the last time I saw him play.

Ads

What an effort choosing a starting 11 and that’s without Kuol & Triantis.

I’m advocating for the 4-2-3-1

This week Silvera to come on at the 60th min and score against tired legs. And Kuol if cleared to play!

Start with Ruys and Sasha for a bit more omph and energy.
Will be easier to block them in with Ayongo and Ruys in a line with Beni, then Nisbit and Ballard clean up the scraps from the pressure applied and play in Cummings :)

Attachments

• ABA6CF55-C4F2-43C5-ACFF-5113C8926C30.png
    ABA6CF55-C4F2-43C5-ACFF-5113C8926C30.png
    660.8 KB · Views: 25

scottmac

Suspended
Kelechi to be signing of the season. Showed enough at 75% fitness that he is a brilliant defender.
Agreed! I reckon 75% might be overstated too. He looked well short of a gallop but showed in glimpses that his positioning and one on one defence is amazing and would be a guy that Hall can really learn from. He could be to Hall what Zwanny was to Sainz.

I think with Kaltak we need to understand he was next to a guy who was well short of fitness and probably wouldn't have been there if Hall or Triantis was available. I can see his value becoming more apparent the longer the season goes on

Last edited:

style_cafe

What an effort choosing a starting 11 and that’s without Kuol & Triantis.

I’m advocating for the 4-2-3-1

This week Silvera to come on at the 60th min and score against tired legs. And Kuol if cleared to play!

Start with Ruys and Sasha for a bit more omph and energy.
Will be easier to block them in with Ayongo and Ruys in a line with Beni, then Nisbit and Ballard clean up the scraps from the pressure applied and play in Cummings :)
I like the idea of starting KANGA wide right.
He`s a dynamic player and works hard too, which will save Cummings from having to
track deep to defend... :popcorn:

Michael

cheeky little hint at who’s starting with that picture they’ve used. No surprises tbh.
I can see perth likely to get a red on Sunday. Our attackers draw fouls pretty well.

I also hope Tulio gets more than 5minutes too. Eagle eyed viewers would’ve noticed he was about to come on when Silvera banged his lovely goal in. Tulio’s also desperate to score in honour of his new born (he had a shirt under his jersey ready with a message). He’s going to be very hungry.

Huddo

you don't rate lachman ! umm . he was mom against us last time .
throw in clisby and long balls to hutch
In the Mariners defence. That game (from what I remember) was set at 8:05 western time on a Tuesday. It means the boys circadian rhythms were completely f**ked. The boys were out on there feet second half, it was a miracle we even got a point out of them.
To add we had a game 4 days later so Monty had to man manage the shit out of it..

Huddo

I wouldn't be surprised if Ruhs, Koul, silvera are all kept until the 60th noting lachmanns lack of pace on the turn.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred