• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R3 CCM v ZADS PERF LADS ,,,,,,,,,, don't stuff it up

style_cafe

First home game of the season and hopefully its a big crowd.
Rain predicted but only light showers.
Now that the cobwebs have been cleaned out and our season is underway hopefully we get a good result.
Perf haven`t set the league on fire and looked pretty ordinary so far.
We have to wary of Hatch though,(if he gets on) we have a history of letting our former players score against us.
Other than that,I think we`ll see a much improved effort and a win.. :popcorn:

Tevor

I've watched both Glory games and they have been dire and scrappy affairs and they bring down the opposition to their level, they want to disrupt the other team and slow down the play so they don't get blown away with pace and so far have succeeded. I expect a torrid affair especially if wet which is very likely.
I don't think their defence is any better this year and don't rate Lachman so if our front third play like the second half of the Nix game we should cause them problems. Musti is their best by far and may cause us some problems in the mids if we don't improve in that area from last week. These games worry me and last year against them we played terrible at home. Monty needs to fire them up for this one or it's a banana skin.

true believer

I've watched both Glory games and they have been dire and scrappy affairs and they bring down the opposition to their level, they want to disrupt the other team and slow down the play so they don't get blown away with pace and so far have succeeded. I expect a torrid affair especially if wet which is very likely.
I don't think their defence is any better this year and don't rate Lachman so if our front third play like the second half of the Nix game we should cause them problems. Musti is their best by far and may cause us some problems in the mids if we don't improve in that area from last week. These games worry me and last year against them we played terrible at home. Monty needs to fire them up for this one or it's a banana skin.
you don't rate lachman ! umm . he was mom against us last time .
throw in clisby and long balls to hutch

turbo

they bring down the opposition to their level, they want to disrupt the other team and slow down the play so they don't get blown away with pace and so far have succeeded. I expect a torrid affair especially if wet which is very likely.
Totally agree. Definitely need to take the game to them and impose ourselves which I think we have the physical attributes to do. Make them play dirty and draw cards as long as the ref feels like doing his job.

Meerkat

The “must win” games always worry me..

To all extents of course we should bloody beat them. ….

Hence the worry.

FFC Mariner

Whilst I think we will win comfortably, this is a big game after throwing away 2 points againt Nux. Monty identified Brian at fault for their 1st (ball watching and let their guy get around him). Equaliser was just one of those shit things that happens but we should have been out of sight by then.
My concern for us is central midfield. Niz is the orchestrator but cant do it alone. He did on Sunday and we struggled.

turbo

So one good game in a spoon season and we played terrible. I wouldn’t want him in yellow.
I think he was mostly fine and one of the better performers in a poor team. We've yet to see enough to know if Kelechi or Kaltak arre any better.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred