• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R26: 41st F3Derby + Legends match

VicMariner

Absolute must win. This is for the spoon. I expect to see desperation.
Anything but a win is unacceptable.

Giving the Jets the spoon will be sweet.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

I wish this game was on Friday night. Purely because it's just going to give me anxiety all weekend :p
Somebody on here better keep us posted on the Legends game. Hope there's a reasonable turnout for this.

On a side note, how awesome is it, really, that we can have this? Jets are our arch-rival club, but the 2 clubs can still come together to make these sorts of arrangements between the clubs for something that benefits the fans (like other things that have been happening like away member entry). The fact that Australian 'arch-rival' culture isn't so hostile that we can do stuff like this is awesome.

EDIT:
This video was put up on the CCM facebook page

Man....kinda of depressing to remember what was. Back when the derbies were derbies, with fire on the field and passion off.
Just look at the numbers in Bay 16!!! That was back when we were able to do call-and-response to bay 15 as well. Practically got 3 bays filled there!!

Last edited:

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
will we win ...who knows, it would be nice way to end the home game part of the year....sadly, I aint even gonna cross my fingers

Holy

Well boys, the day has arrived, our final home game of the season.

For some of you, even your final game in a Mariners shirt.

There’s been plenty said of our season, and plenty of speculation of our future, but tonight is not about our past, nor is it about our future. Tonight is about one thing only…..

WINNING – One Game – One Win

This game is like no other game you have played this season. This one is all about pride, Pride for the Mariners Shirt you wear, Pride for the Central Coast Community you represent, Pride for you.

Tonight, you must play to the best of your ability, passes and touches need to be perfect. You get the opportunity to shoot, take it and don’t miss.

You need to punish the JETS, force them to make mistakes, Capitalise.

Push yourself again and again, no one who does their best ever regrets it.

If you do everything in your power to win, your determination will inspire your team mates to do the same. Bleed for him, because he will for you.

I’m so sick of hearing all the negative comments about our team, that we aren’t good enough. Well screw them, show everyone who doubted and thought we don’t measure up, that tonight you bleed YELLOW.

WE ARE THE CENTRAL COAST MARINERS AND DON’T YOU EVER FORGET IT.

COYY!!!! :overheadl::overheadl::shoutclap::shoutclap:

Pirate Pete

C88LWcRVoAAG9X8.jpg

sydmariner

ggggoooooaaaaallll machine score his 2nd goal of the match plus did his trademark gf celebration sign him up

Big Al

Not a cloud in sight but dugout roofs are on. Bloody hell. Couldn't be bothered moving now.

Take that back just looked at the radar she's going for a wet 2nd half maybe

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred