• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R26: 41st F3Derby + Legends match

Timmah

Hyundai A-League Round 26
Central Coast Mariners v Newcastle jets

Central Coast Stadium, Gosford
Sunday 9 April 2017, kickoff 5:00pm

TV:
Fox Sports 505
Radio: ABC Grandstand (92.5FM CC and 1233AM Newc)

96.3 Coast FM A-Team Football

Referee: Stephen Lucas
Assistant Referees: Ryan Gallagher & Scott Edeling
Fourth Official: Ben Abraham
Video Assistant Referee: Kris Griffiths-Jones

6300859.png

CCM squad:
1.Ivan NECEVSKI (gk), 2.Storm ROUX (c), 3.Scott GALLOWAY, 5.Harry ASCROFT, 7.Fabio FERREIRA, 8.Nick MONTGOMERY (c), 9.Roy O’DONOVAN, 11.Connor PAIN, 12.Trent BUHAGIAR, 13.Kwabena APPIAH, 14.Adam BERRY, 16.Liam ROSE, 17.Josh BINGHAM, 20.Paul IZZO (gk), 21.Michael NEILL, 22.Jake McGING, 26.Steve WHYTE, 27.Lachlan WALES
***Two to be omitted***

Ins: 8.Nick MONTGOMERY (return from suspension), 27.Lachlan WALES (promoted)
Outs: nil
Unavailable: 4.Jacob POSCOLIERO (quad injury – 1 week) 6.Blake POWELL (knee injury – 3 weeks), 10.Mickael TAVARES (ankle injury – indefinite), 23.Jake ADELSON (ACL – indefinite)

6300835.png

Jets squad:
2. Daniel MULLEN, 3. Jason HOFFMAN, 4. Nigel BOOGAARD (C), 5. Ben KANTAROVSKI, 6. Steven UGARKOVIC, 7. Andrew HOOLE, 8. Mateo POLJAK, 9. Aleksandr KOKKO, 11. Labinot HALITI, 12. Harrison SAWYER, 13. Ivan VUJICA, 15. Andrew NABBOUT, 16. Nicholas COWBURN, 19. Morten NORDSTRAND, 20. Jack DUNCAN (Gk), 22. Lachlan JACKSON, 28. John KOUTROUMBIS, 50. Tomislav ARCABA (Gk)
**two to be omitted**

Ins: 9. Aleksandr KOKKO (promoted), 13. Ivan VUJICA (returns from injury), 28. John KOUTROUMBIS (returns from injury)
Outs: 10. Wayne BROWN (suspended - 1 week)
Unavailable: 1. Ben KENNEDY (Gk) (achilles - season), 10. Wayne BROWN (suspended - 1 week), 21. Daniel ALESSI (knee - season)

---------------------------------------------------
Fixture History v Newcastle Jets (A-League)
Matches 40 / Mariners 13 / Jets 11 / Drawn 16
Goals Scored 48 / Goals Conceded 37
Biggest Wins (all 3 goals):
Mariners 4 Jets 1 @ Central Coast, 2005/06 Round 16
Mariners 3 Jets 0 @ Central Coast, 2013/14 Round 16
Mariners 3 Jets 0 @ Central Coast, 2009/10 Round 26
Mariners 3 Jets 0 @ Central Coast, 2007/08 Semi Final (2nd leg)
Biggest Losses (all 2 goals):
Jets 4 Mariners 2 @ Central Coast, 2015/16 Round 27
Jets 3 Mariners 1 @ McDonald Jones, 2006/07 Round 12
Jets 2 Mariners 0 @ McDonald Jones, 2007/08 Semi Final (1st leg)

Jets at Central Coast Stadium:
Played 19 / Won 3 / Drawn 7 / Lost 9

#F3Derby Last Meeting
2016/17 Round 21, McDonald Jones Stadium
Newcastle Jets 1 Central Coast Mariners 1

Form - Last Five (all comps)
CCM - D L L L L
NEW - D L L L L​

Last edited:

Timmah

Legends match - 3:30pm

Central Coast Mariners Legends*
Pedj BOJIC
Damien BROWN
Matthew CROWELL
Andre GUMPRECHT
Daniel MCBREEN
Mile STERJOVSKI
Vuko TOMASEVIC
Matthew TROTT (gk)
Patrick ZWAANSWIJK
Coach: Dean HEFFERNAN

Newcastle Jets #F3Derby Legends Challenge Squad:
Nick CARLE
Adam GRIFFITHS
Ljubo MILICEVIC
Stuart MUSIALIK
Andy ROBERTS
Matt THOMPSON
Jim FOGARTY (Gk)

Big Al

Keep it simple
Just bloody win

Do both sets of fans bring wooden spoons? Loser cops them from there own fans as well for ultimate humiliation of losing to the other

LFCMariners

I back CCM to win this.

Mariners have a habit of toppling the Jest when there's something at stake, the only time I recall it not happening was when Mark Shield played a considerable part in denying the Mariners two penalties...

Tevor

Both clubs appear to have given up on the season the last few weeks as most players of both squads will not be there next year. Who ever is more motivated will win and that's line ball for me at the moment. We haven't performed well in games that matter this year, so I'm a little concerned. Would be great to finish the season with a home win, a draw is not acceptable either but a real possibility as well.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Another Sunday Arvo Disappointment Derby. Looks like Jets fans on social media circles I'm on have stopped caring. It's literally going to be as simple as whoever turns up half-motivated and quarter-way competent will take the glory.

I wish the legends match was televised/streamed - I would genuinely prefer to watch that one!!!

Big Al

Another Sunday Arvo Disappointment Derby. Looks like Jets fans on social media circles I'm on have stopped caring. It's literally going to be as simple as whoever turns up half-motivated and quarter-way competent will take the glory.

I wish the legends match was televised/streamed - I would genuinely prefer to watch that one!!!
Can't blame them 5pm is a shit time now daylight savings is over and work the next day for a game that matters to the fans in only they don't want the spoon.

The offer of free tickets is great but the schedule needs to match it

shipwreck

Was excited about the legends game til I saw that it was half pitch 7 a side...like seriously, thats just f**king lame.

Sorry to be blunt, but just disappointed as it had massive potential.

Wombat

Was excited about the legends game til I saw that it was half pitch 7 a side...like seriously, thats just f**king lame.

Sorry to be blunt, but just disappointed as it had massive potential.

You are always blunt Shippy. Not a bad thing to balance out the treacle set.

Wombat

Keep it simple
Just bloody win

Do both sets of fans bring wooden spoons? Loser cops them from there own fans as well for ultimate humiliation of losing to the other

Scum fans should bring metal ones with balsa wood around it. When they lose they can snap the wood off and still have a functional Newcastle spoon for heating up the family smack when they get home.

Wombat

Legends match - 3:30pm

Central Coast Mariners Legends*
Pedj BOJIC
Damien BROWN
Matthew CROWELL
Andre GUMPRECHT
Daniel MCBREEN
Mile STERJOVSKI
Vuko TOMASEVIC
Matthew TROTT (gk)
Patrick ZWAANSWIJK
Coach: Dean HEFFERNAN

Newcastle Jets #F3Derby Legends Challenge Squad:
Nick CARLE
Adam GRIFFITHS
Ljubo MILICEVIC
Stuart MUSIALIK
Andy ROBERTS
Matt THOMPSON
Jim FOGARTY (Gk)

It didn't realise Vuko was a club legend???

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

For all the sense of so many people being beyond caring, it's such a highly important game. Sean made some good points on the podcast too that if we want to get this off the sunday arvo crap, people need to turn up.
Although weren't our previous derbies this season highly rated in viewership? I would think we've already earned to right to better timeslots. But, FFA.

FFC Mariner

If the scum lose this, LM may have to sack his mate.

The scummers hate Lawrie and hate his mate who was parachuted in as coach over Miller. You think we are sick of how we are going, talk to them and see what real misery sounds like.

Wombat

The scummers hate Lawrie and hate his mate who was parachuted in as coach over Miller. You think we are sick of how we are going, talk to them and see what real misery sounds like.

Those Bogans retards just love to whinge about everything. It has to be the most retarded Forum in the HAL.

Paolo

Deal is all but done to stay on

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred