• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R25 Roar away

Pirate Pete

Just rewind that 4th goal as see how pathetic Liam Rose's attempt at defence was, twice! If i was coaching a 16yo kid he would be hooked for that.

I've had a few beers, but someone went past Galloway and then Broisch lost Berry I think.

Rose on the third goal. Yes he should have hacked it away.

Pirate Pete

F*ck. I always consider having five goals scored against you humiliating.

And really we showed in the first half we could be in the game.

We need to beat the scummers this week now.
The league looked so good when we were 1 up.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

F*ck. I always consider having five goals scored against you humiliating.
f**k, really? I turned it off. How the hell does that happen?
I missed most of the game, but the little bit I saw, we were playing so badly you'd think they were protesting against something. The towels in the changerooms having the wrong thread count or something.

scottmac

Suspended
Kinda saw that coming after our goal tbh. They stepped it up and we were found to be a level or 2 below what they are capable of. We don't have another level of football to go to.

Wombat

I've had a few beers, but someone went past Galloway and then Broisch lost Berry I think.

Rose on the third goal. Yes he should have hacked it away.

Yeah on the reply im not sure if its Berry or Rose that get turned and then make zero attempt to block the shot. Its the sort of pathetic and gutless effort that has killed us all season.
It did prove that Ivan should not be number 1 next season even if his retarded defence did hang him out to dry.

Wombat

I'd just like to know how that abject disgrace was any better than how we played under Tony???

Who doesn't coach their defenders to charge out and put pressure on unmarked opposition players......its just mind boggling!

Football nut

Berry has immense potential but this might be too soon sadly
Could never understand why he was offered a 3 year contract extension only after a couple of months after signing first contract and had not even played any aleague games at this stage. It was extended after Walmsley had gone and a week or so before Paulo had signed with an interim coach in place (Hutch). Still had a couple of years in youth to play to prove himself. A very stupid move on an unproven player. Who makes these decisions??

Wombat

A person i know who is a bit of a Maths genius and a big punter.
They want me to spot them so they can earn us a wage each week punting.
This boy is good and loves beating the system with over and under 3.5 goals per game. He then covers the bet with live betting and we nearly always win money. He picks games across the globe from South America to USA women soccer!
BUT.....he never bets on the Mariners because they are so flakey. Tonight he wanted to show me his system cant lose. just after we scored i told him we would lose 2.1. He covered the bet coz he delusionally thought we would win 1.0. but NO ONE could bet on our Grobbelar style ineptitude. We lost money tonight and my boy learnt NEVER to bet on the MaRINERS

Big Al

I actually blame the midfield, McGing and Berry were AWOL in the 2nd half, exactly the same as last week.

1st half we played toothless possession but held defensively and were in the game.
2nd half its health skelta on the break passes long hoping for Fab or wingers, got a goal should of had a second but can't play like that for a full half.

As soon as Roy missed Roar woak up and should have scored 3 or 4 before the 1st one.

In that spell Rose got tangled again like last week but somehow they didn't score, then on the second got tangled and missed the ball. Better body position needed. He was pulled for it.

It was Berry on that 4th Wombat, worst attempt ever. Broich basically walked it in. Broich left Trent staring at him in the back round, Berry picked up the run half arsed got turned and just watched in admiration. Think he was gassed.

Paulo got the subs wrong again.

Appiah was decent and Fab was alright.

We were up to 8th for about 5mins.

Hey Newcastle anything you can stuff up we can stuff up better.

On to wooden spoon derby

Last edited:

Stoxxo

I'll be hung out to dry for this but being a Mariners supporter and a Knights.. supporter this last few years is really testing my faith in general.
What in the hell are players like Mcging and Berry doing playing pro football? Im not someone that like to single out people but geez its hard not to :headbutt:

midfielder

There is some good that came out of tonight...

Okon understands he needs many new players... by my count there are 125 players across the league off contract plus overseas players.

Rose, Monty, O'Dovan, Trent, Pain ... maybe Fab, maybe Pasco [medical clearance needed] ... honestly who else would you sign...

bikinigirl

. a typical Mariners performance without Monty really

. there is very little evidence that anybody else gives enough of a shit to step up (with Posco out too) ... particularly after we concede

. yet rumour has it Monty is surplus to requirements. he is all heart ... and if he goes, we'll probably have none next year

soccer mad

It seems Okon has gone under the rader in our forum . My question is have we really improved since his appointment we can blame the players rightly but is it entirely thier fault last nights performance was no different to last season in my opinion our defence is soft putty our team has no guts or vigour.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
if you didnt know any better , youd think 8 or 9 of them had been given their marching orders already....disgraceful

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb