• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R21 v Nix @ home

Wombat

You live in a f**k*n parallel universe I will gladly be banned.

You need to post like an adult. Its ok to talk drunken shit with your mates, its not ok to post that rubbish here. I understand that you were angry, we all are and i'm definately guilty of posting some angry rants but you have to make some attempt at reasonable comments.

pjennings

That would make sense if we were beaten by eight goals by the Victory but I doubt that the Phoenix are rorting the cap, they may have a marquee in Taylor (who didn't play) but I bet our squad was worth more than theres at the start of the season.

I was answering the point on the salary-capped league - not excusing our performance

Wombat

Last edited:

Big Al

I just listened to Vulvey crapping on after the game and heard the HORNSBY RSL chant in the background. Nice work boys!.
Can anyone shed any light on the matter .....at first i thought it was bay 16.....but it was defo the RSL boys.
blob:https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/57495501-1a08-4ae5-85a8-e1fd10835db1

Oh its a Grand old team to play for.........https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/mielekamp-opens-up-about-mulvey-sacking I still sometimes sing that song in the shower to annoy my wife.
Was the nix victory song I think I read on Twitter

Luke

We cannot make him train on his own...I'm pretty sure the PFA have certain rules that clubs must abide by.

So let him train.
But zero game time.
Simples!

They do but the PFA can do one :).

Aspro has signed for melbourne should he get the same treatment

Unless I've missed something it's still not confirmed anywhere. If it gets confirmed then yes.

Why we should continue to give game time and valuable minutes to players we know for _certain_ won't be here next season, with the position we are in, is beyond me.

Antlion

I feel there was too much negativity surrounding this game. If the FFA awarded points to how teams went in the last 30 minutes of a game we'd have won that game

turbo

the FFA awarded points to how teams went in the last 30 minutes of a game we'd have won that game
Not sure if sarcastic or not o_O

From 60 mins on we win 2-1. From 57 minutes on we lose 3-2. It'll be interesting to see how the team responds and backs up for the jets. We'll still be missing Simon and O'Neill.

My highlight was watching a friend frantically trying to cash out his 6-0 bet as the nix charged in for their 7th. He made it by less than a second.

marinermick

Not sure if sarcastic or not o_O

From 60 mins on we win 2-1. From 57 minutes on we lose 3-2. It'll be interesting to see how the team responds and backs up for the jets. We'll still be missing Simon and O'Neill.

My highlight was watching a friend frantically trying to cash out his 6-0 bet as the nix charged in for their 7th. He made it by less than a second.

O'Neill will be back

NoDiggity

Tom H said he is fit and ready for this weekend against Newcastle so that brings a calmer head into our squad and a more controlled game for us.

Josho Howe

Yep, if monty is at the helm and he doesn’t start there’s obviously some bad blood there. Tom did come into the squad and take montys playing position when monty was vocal about staying on for another year

We honestly are not in a position to let personal agendas in our time of crisis not be put aside for smart business decisions. Start our best player who has said he wants to stay and someone who says they want to stay at this club in the condition we are in right now has my full respect.

NoDiggity

We honestly are not in a position to let personal agendas in our time of crisis not be put aside for smart business decisions. Start our best player who has said he wants to stay and someone who says they want to stay at this club in the condition we are in right now has my full respect.
100% agree with you Josh, especially with the players we are missing this weekend.

Forum Phoenix

This.

Start those who want to stay.

Drop those who are going. Unless they’ve proven consistent and respectful like Pain and Aspro and or we do not have adequate cover.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred