• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R21 v Nix @ home

scottmac

Suspended
Didn't watch it. Haven't seen a game for about a month now. Won't be watching again after that. Id expect next home game will be probably the lowest attendance of any a league game. I've lost any passion I had for this club I don't even post much on here any more.

Josho Howe

What an absolute debacle. Disgusting, disgraceful. pitiful are just some of the words to describe that.

Also, copping this from a fellow fan is absolutely ridiculous. What the hell do you want the active to do when we ship 8 f**king goals? Good god.

greenlig

I've recorded a clip of Millar and Rudan having a laugh after the game. Fmd how do we KEEP playing people who obviously don't give a shiiiit about the club. We have zero self respect.

Josho Howe

I've recorded a clip of Millar and Rudan having a laugh after the game. Fmd how do we KEEP playing people who obviously don't give a shiiiit about the club. We have zero self respect.

That scummer can just piss off now. Him putting on our shirt makes me sick.

Forum Phoenix

Called it!
Sorry. Zero kudos for calling that.

In other news. The sun rose today...
Everyone besides the youth boys are a disgrace to the shirt and should never put it on again.

Bit too harsh.

Melling, Clisby tried. Clisby was one of our better players but is still a long way from a high quality LB. Jem worked harder than anyone else imo, But he’ no world beater.
Mallon had moments. I’m not sure how much weemac tried, he’s just so far past it it’s hard to tell. Murray is not good enough (yet at least), Aspro had a poor night. Millar was useless and would never have been signed by anyone if he played like he does now.

But bottom line, we were destroyed by Graham (an 18 year old) having an absolute shocker, Kennedy being Kennedy, he has to go NOW. We would improve immediately by a significant margin if Kennedy was let go and we just brought in the best NPL keeper asap. And a back 3 is ludicrous for us. We’re a shambles at the back. So much space. It’s insanity.

I fear for the club. This is absurd now. But I care more for the club than any band of wage thieves, bad coaches or temporary owners.

So out of love for memories had and hope for a future beyond this absolute shit, I will stay calm, turn up and stay the course, but the changes required are massive and the club needs to act fast.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Also, let's not forget that our fearsome "captain" shares responsibility here - he did, after all, choose to be so ill disciplined that he copped his 2nd suspension of the season.

Team falls to shit and he's not on the field because he can't control his temper? Yeah, great f**king work Matty Simon.

MrCelery

Slater made the most telling point of the night: "This simply should not be happening in a salary-capped league."

Too right.

pjennings

Slater made the most telling point of the night: "This simply should not be happening in a salary-capped league."

Too right.

The point is that there are so many exemptions now that it is not a salary capped league. What we have now is something that doesn't fit any criteria.

1) Clubs can go broke by spending so much outside the cap it is ridiculous so it is not there for that.
2) The exemptions also mean that as an equalisation method it doesn't work.
3) clubs that can afford to invest across the board like Melbourne City and Victory so that they can compete against the big Asian clubs in the ACL can;t invest across the squad the way they could if it wasn't there.

If you want a slary capped league have one - otherwise get rid of the cap all together.

disordinary

The point is that there are so many exemptions now that it is not a salary capped league. What we have now is something that doesn't fit any criteria.

1) Clubs can go broke by spending so much outside the cap it is ridiculous so it is not there for that.
2) The exemptions also mean that as an equalisation method it doesn't work.
3) clubs that can afford to invest across the board like Melbourne City and Victory so that they can compete against the big Asian clubs in the ACL can;t invest across the squad the way they could if it wasn't there.

If you want a slary capped league have one - otherwise get rid of the cap all together.

That would make sense if we were beaten by eight goals by the Victory but I doubt that the Phoenix are rorting the cap, they may have a marquee in Taylor (who didn't play) but I bet our squad was worth more than theres at the start of the season.

NoDiggity

Were there any questions about Hiariej?
Shaun said that himself & Hiariej had made an agreement they’d talk about contracts etc at the end of the season, but he is free to talk to other clubs. I ran into Tom after the game & he said he wants to make a decision on the future at the club but hasn’t been offered any contract.. also said it’s hard to make a decision with Mulvey at the helm. Maybe our interim coach has half a brain in his nut & will get fans on side straight away with a big contract renewal of everyone’s favourite player

Elite

Shaun said that himself & Hiariej had made an agreement they’d talk about contracts etc at the end of the season, but he is free to talk to other clubs. I ran into Tom after the game & he said he wants to make a decision on the future at the club but hasn’t been offered any contract.. also said it’s hard to make a decision with Mulvey at the helm. Maybe our interim coach has half a brain in his nut & will get fans on side straight away with a big contract renewal of everyone’s favourite player
Thanks heaps!

If nothing else is achieved this season, I hope whoever takes the reins can do exactly as you said and sign the bloke who has made a clear commitment to us. Not to mention his obvious quality.

Michael

Send that footage of that c**t snake to the club and Fox. Get it viral. The oxygen thief shouldn’t have ever been aloud in our jersey again after signing with the scum. I don’t care how shit we are.

I’m stoked Mulvey has been sacked, I don’t care about the bigger storm it’s created. More people need to be sacked.

Antlion

What an absolute debacle. Disgusting, disgraceful. pitiful are just some of the words to describe that.

Also, copping this from a fellow fan is absolutely ridiculous. What the hell do you want the active to do when we ship 8 f**king goals? Good god.

That's as bad as Mulvey suggesting the toxic atmosphere contributed to our poor performance.

If the the YA represents the fans then they were doing their job perfectly!

Antlion

Maybe they had a coffee and Millar has secretly signed for Wellington and then western melbourne now

Luke

Please, please post it. Sick of people giving him a free ride. He has signed for the scum. The quicker he is sent to train on his own the better. Don't care how decent he has been for us.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred