• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R20: Mariners v City

Gratis

3pm kick off at Central Coast Stadium. as yet I'm waiting to find out if i'm committed elsewhere or can go.

city are finding some form as, arguably, are we. Difference is the ability to score - we need more of it.

I think we'll compete, especially in the middle and hopefully in defence. something has to happen with our attack though. I'm liking what I see in the build up but think maybe Fitz needs a rest

my line up would be
..............reddy
roux - posc - ando/bosn - rose
........monty.........l.rose/hutch
.................caceres
ferreira......cernak/simon.....fitz/vernes

if simon on then cernak in place of vernes/fitz

subs: nash, major/bingham, kalik, any of the above not starting

Last edited:

dibo

Will be finishing at my club's trials before hauling arse up the freeway and hauling arse home again.

localpom

Would like to see us continue building for next season and with the same attacking intent that we had against Sydney. Same starting side as last week with Matty up front if fit and Fitzy as sub.

nearlyyellow

Forecasting a hot day, 29 & NE winds. Boy, it will be uncomfortable at 3pm. for the players and fans, especially all of us in the Eastern stand. I hope they will look after the welfare of the players.

Roy Law

I hope the Mariners play as they did against Sydney; I am looking forward to how any of our central defenders cope with Josh Kennedy!

VicMariner

City are a bit up and down with their results. I hope they turn up on an off day.

Jacob Melling is only 19 but really puts himself about. I wish he played for us.

dibo

City are a bit up and down with their results. I hope they turn up on an off day.

Jacob Melling is only 19 but really puts himself about. I wish he played for us.
He's also a compete nutter. When we played them down there he could've seen yellow half a dozen times.

kevrenor

Sunday, 8 March 2015

Central Coast Mariners v Melbourne City FC

Central Coast Stadium, Gosford

Kick-Off:3:00 PM (Local) (3:00 PM AEDT)

Referee:Kris Griffiths-Jones

Assistant Referee 1:Leigh Pigram

Assistant Referee 2:Owen Goldrick

Fourth Official:Matthew Cropper

TV Broadcast:Live and exclusive coverage on FOX SPORTS 505 from 3.00pm (AEDT)

Radio Broadcast:Online/ABC Radio Mobile phone app. Coast FM 963 (Central Coast)