• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R17 v Victory @ home

Michael

Wow
Wow
Wow

Brilliant 49 minutes. Everyone was excellent. Victory were dangerous for 7 minutes.
I mean, Melling only pointlessly booted the ball away 4 times.
Regardless of the end result, I personally will not speak ill words of Andrew Becks Hoole for 1 week, I think the rest of you should follow suit. By far and away his best 45 minutes in years. Not just for us. He actually stayed constantly involved and almost every touch was quality. I genuinely feel drunk typing this.
Imagine if he did this every week!
What a time to be alive.
Please back it up boys!

Navy and yellow

That last pass pure evidence, yeah?
Never said he wasn't making mistakes but doing plenty of good stuff too. Tommy on the other hand is non-existent. I watch a match and comment on what I see not go in with pre-conceived ideas. If Tommy had hit that shot that Lawrence saved you would be calling him god again. I just call what I see.

Michael

Never said he wasn't making mistakes but doing plenty of good stuff too. Tommy on the other hand is non-existent. I watch a match and comment on what I see not go in with pre-conceived ideas. If Tommy had hit that shot that Lawrence saved you would be calling him god again. I just call what I see.

You’re not aloud on this forum if you don’t love God.
He’s doing his job, keeping the boys ticking over when we have the ball. NOT LOSING IT POINTLESSLY. And pressing hard with out it.
Melling on the other hand. Kicking out at players, stupid yellow card, constant stupid passes.

Scotty

For me, substitution strategy is key for the next 45+ minutes. Come on Mike, get it right this time.

greenlig

Melling has been good, also done his usual 3 shit passes per half. Passes that he f**ks up are more than 5 metres. If he just does the hunting/snapping and lets Tom do the passing, he’s good. No-one wants to play against him. Tom hasn’t been the focal point, but he hasn’t been bad or missing. Worst player from a bunch of great performances for us has been Kye, terrifies me every time he goes to tackle in the box.

Navy and yellow

You’re not aloud on this forum if you don’t love God.
He’s doing his job, keeping the boys ticking over when we have the ball. NOT LOSING IT POINTLESSLY. And pressing hard with out it.
Melling on the other hand. Kicking out at players, stupid yellow card, constant stupid passes.
Just confirmed what I said about preconceived ideas. As I said just call what I see.:)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred