• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R17 v Victory @ home

Timmah

Saturday, 2 February 2019
Central Coast Mariners v Melbourne Victory
Central Coast Stadium, Gosford
Kick-Off: 5:35PM (Local) (5:35PM (AEDT))

Referee: Kurt Ams
Assistant Referees: Andrej Giev & Kearney Robinson
Fourth Official: Ben Abraham
VAR: Jarred Gillett

TV Broadcast: Live coverage on FOX SPORTS 505 from 5.30pm (AEDT), Sky Sport 4 (New Zealand) and MyFootball Live App, Live Fast and Data Free for Telstra mobile customers
Radio Broadcast: myfootballnation.com (Coast FM). ABC News on Radio, Grandstand Digital, Online & via the ABC Listen App – A-League Live.

j0_111396_0.png

Central Coast Mariners squad: 1.Ben KENNEDY (gk), 2.Jonathan ASPROPOTAMITS, 3.Jack CLISBY, 6.Tom HIARIEJ, 7.Andrew HOOLE, 8.Michael McGLINCHEY, 10.Tommy OAR, 11.Connor PAIN, 12.Adam PEARCE (gk), 13.Aiden O’NEILL, 15.Kye ROWLES, 18.Matt MILLAR, 19.Matt SIMON (c), 22.Jacob MELLING, 23.Mario SHABOW, 25.Jordan MURRAY, 26.Josh NISBET, 68.Jem KARACAN
**two to be omitted**

Ins: 10.Tommy OAR (return from injury), 23.Mario SHABOW (return from injury), 68.Jem KARACAN (new signing)
Outs: 17.Peter KEKERIS (omitted)
Unavailable: 21.Corey GAMEIRO (calf) & 4.Jake McGING (hamstring)

j1_111397_0.png

Melbourne Victory squad: 1.Matt ACTON (GK), 2.Storm ROUX, 3.Corey BROWN, 6.Leigh BROXHAM, 7.Kenny ATHIU, 8.Terry ANTONIS, 9.Kosta BARBAROUSES, 10.James TROISI, 11.Ola TOIVONEN, 13.Birkan KIRDAR, 14.Tommy DENG, 15.Raul BAENA, 16.Josh HOPE, 19.Rahmat AKBARI, 20.Lawrence THOMAS (GK), 21.Carl VALERI (C), 24.Elvis KAMSOBA, 25.Anthony LESIOTIS
**two to be omitted**

Ins: 13.Birkan KIRDAR (promoted) 19.Rahmat Akbari (promoted)
Outs: Nil
Unavailable: Jai INGHAM (quad – TBC), Keisuke HONDA (Hamstring – 1 week), Georg NIEDERMEIER (Calf – TBC)

Last edited:

NoDiggity

Going in as massive underdogs with a big chance Honda is back, but am interested to see how we line up & play with Jem entering the squad & tommy oar reportedly back from injury.

marinermick

If Oar is back he will most definitely start off the bench as will Karacan if available.

I think Mulvey will start with the same eleven if all players are fit.

Eventually Oar will come in for Murray and Karacan for Hoole and that is our best starting eleven with the players we have. Toss up between McGing and Rowles.

Big Al

If Oar is back he will most definitely start off the bench as will Karacan if available.

Eventually Oar will come in for Murray and Karacan for Hoole and that is our best starting eleven with the players we have. Toss up between McGing and Rowles.
I’d say Oar for Hoole and Jem for Melling. Murray makes good runs but no one knows how to reward him

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Oar back in the squad you say , that might be ok if Jem is on there ...other than that , I’d put Rowdy on for Hoole and Wombat on for Melling

Reactions: adz

Antlion

I watched weemac closely when he came on against Adelaide - I actually thought he did alright

turbo

I watched weemac closely when he came on against Adelaide - I actually thought he did alright

He definitely covered some ground when he came on. Despite the goal between him and Hoole I’d give weemac the run based on application. He might be feeling the pressure for a spot getting higher with Oar regaining fitness, Nisbet doing well and Jem arriving.

That said others depending on availability should get preference over both.

turbo

I’m torn between wanting to watch Honda play live and hoping he doesn’t play against us. Pity they only visit once this season.

Forum Phoenix

This is on the money for sure.

My concern (beyond our keeper) is where our regular goals are going to come from.

Mick did you say Gameiro was back at training last week?

Would like to see him come onto the bench for the last couple of months of the season. If he doesn’t, has to be gone from the HAL surely,

Michael

Anytime Karacan has been mentioned it’s been with the statement “he’s ready to go”
I hope that’s insinuating that he’ll start. Can’t wait to see him play. Wont be surprised if he’s on the bench though.
I hate that Hoole scored yesterday. Guaranteed starter purely because of that unfortunately.
I hope Oar is back and I hope he’s still in good touch from the city game.

marinermick

My concern (beyond our keeper) is where our regular goals are going to come from.

Would like to see him come onto the bench for the last couple of months of the season. If he doesn’t, has to be gone from the HAL surely,

Haven’t been to training for a few weeks now

Timmah

Saw Tyson (Scott, club media mgr) mention something about Gameiro when asked on the members FB page - that he was back running last week and was likely to join the main group training very soon. Someone else who saw the post might be able to confirm

Forum Phoenix

Saw Tyson (Scott, club media mgr) mention something about Gameiro when asked on the members FB page - that he was back running last week and was likely to join the main group training very soon. Someone else who saw the post might be able to confirm
Thanks Timmah

soccer mad

If we show up anything can happen but this time of the season can't see Victory faulting solid in every position hope we give them a solid game

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred