• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R17 v Victory @ home

Tevor

haha...I know Tevor and its cost me alot of money but had a nice $75 bank from Perth v Scum so willing to back us at the right price
Troisi seems to have come into good form as well and it’s your money Wombat but I would be waiting for another game to try your luck. Seriously think MV will win the Comp, they have the X factor to beat Popa’s consistency men.

Wombat

Troisi seems to have come into good form as well and it’s your money Wombat but I would be waiting for another game to try your luck. Seriously think MV will win the Comp, they have the X factor to beat Popa’s consistency men.

I will probably be looking for a bet like a goal to be scored in the first half. Even though its usually only a 30 or 40% return its a bit better than the banks (but more risky).

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

They should win the comp but u really hope they don't. Makes a complete mockery of the league given the massive gift from the FFA. Just undermines the integrity of the comp

Insertnamehere

Agree, if they don't win with Honda and Toiv on the park then Muscrat should be sacked.
Honda has been out like 10 weeks. His game will be affected. Melling to tag him out of it. That leaves the rest of their mid field and forwards to negate. Nux showed it can be done.

turbo

Wanted to see him play but can see why they might not risk him against us. Would be backing themselves to get it done anyway but it’s better for us if he doesn’t play.

Timmah

Jem confirmed, Oar and Shabow both back. Kekeris omitted, McGing still injured.

No Honda for Vuck.

Central Coast Mariners squad
: 1.Ben KENNEDY (gk), 2.Jonathan ASPROPOTAMITS, 3.Jack CLISBY, 6.Tom HIARIEJ, 7.Andrew HOOLE, 8.Michael McGLINCHEY, 10.Tommy OAR, 11.Connor PAIN, 12.Adam PEARCE (gk), 13.Aiden O’NEILL, 15.Kye ROWLES, 18.Matt MILLAR, 19.Matt SIMON (c), 22.Jacob MELLING, 23.Mario SHABOW, 25.Jordan MURRAY, 26.Josh NISBET, 68.Jem KARACAN
**two to be omitted**

Ins: 10.Tommy OAR (return from injury), 23.Mario SHABOW (return from injury), 68.Jem KARACAN (new signing)
Outs: 17.Peter KEKERIS (omitted)
Unavailable: 21.Corey GAMEIRO (calf) & 4.Jake McGING (hamstring)

Melbourne Victory squad: 1.Matt ACTON (GK), 2.Storm ROUX, 3.Corey BROWN, 6.Leigh BROXHAM, 7.Kenny ATHIU, 8.Terry ANTONIS, 9.Kosta BARBAROUSES, 10.James TROISI, 11.Ola TOIVONEN, 13.Birkan KIRDAR, 14.Tommy DENG, 15.Raul BAENA, 16.Josh HOPE, 19.Rahmat AKBARI, 20.Lawrence THOMAS (GK), 21.Carl VALERI (C), 24.Elvis KAMSOBA, 25.Anthony LESIOTIS
**two to be omitted**

Ins: 13.Birkan KIRDAR (promoted) 19.Rahmat Akbari (promoted)
Outs: Nil
Unavailable: Jai INGHAM (quad – TBC), Keisuke HONDA (Hamstring – 1 week), Georg NIEDERMEIER (Calf – TBC)

nebakke

So we sent Millar home from training but name him in the squad ???
I don't get it

Much as people saw him sent home, this could suggest that we're jumping to conclusions and he might just have been let out early because he's signing the mortgage for his new house at Terrigal, so he can stay close to the club where he'll be playing for the next couple of years? ;)

In all seriousness though - from what was mentioned in the other thread, the thing that wasn't rumour, was that he was let out early - was there anything substantial to the contract bit?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred