• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R16 away @ Adelaide

Insertnamehere

My first ever team line-up on the forum. But what would I know?!? Hahaha o_O

---------------------------BK
Rowles---------Aspro------------O'Neill---------Clisby

Hoole-------Tom H----------Nesbit---------Pain

-----------------Simon-----Murray

Millar comes off the bench for Hoole at 60th minute (he needs a rest).
Rowles O’Neill swapped. Rowles is hopeless out wide

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Adelaide are a way better team than us so all l want is a good performance and to not fold and concede plenty.
Hopes for the game:
"I just hope we lose well"
:piralaugh:
But yeah.....here is where we pay for not having a fitness coach when it mattered, and for not having enough depth. The Summer of Football is particularly harmful to use because of those issues.

But we've fought well the last few games despite all that.

Josho Howe

I'd love to be confident in snagging a result but we'd have to play really well and Adelaide have gotta be way below their best.

Wombat

I can see us doing well. We were a shambles early on but we are improving. If Millar is feeling fit enough i'd start him. He looks fitter now than in the early games.

Pirate Pete

Dx5JxOiUYAA0RW4.jpg

Ozhammer

Fcuk me, Hoole gets yet another start, surely that can’t be based on his performance?

Hopefully Jem can dislodge him for the rest of the season.....:headbounce:

Reactions: adz

nebakke

fkn sub Hoole off

Same thing every bloody time he gets his feet on the ball... Turns and runs towards the side-line... Even if there's an enormous gap in front of him, still guarateed to turn and run for the sideline.. .Eventually he then follows up with a mis-placed pass :(

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Same thing every bloody time he gets his feet on the ball... Turns and runs towards the side-line... Even if there's an enormous gap in front of him, still guarateed to turn and run for the sideline.. .Eventually he then follows up with a mis-placed pass :(
Our attacks just die when he gets the ball.
So far he's Adelaide's best defender. Even that shot where he almost knocked the block out...we've got players free, he just turns toward his own goal, turns again, then shanks it wide.

Then fouls as I'm typing this

Our attackers are still having a lot of trouble linking up to each other.

Good header from Matty.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred