• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R16 away @ Adelaide

Timmah

Sunday evening 6pm (Gosford time) kickoff
Adelaide v CCM
Matty Simon back in, no suspensions from the Derby. Will Karacan be available?
---------------------
Sunday, 27 January 2019
Adelaide United v Central Coast Mariners
Coopers Stadium, Adelaide

Kick-Off: 5:30PM (Local) (6:00PM (AEDT))

Referee: Jarred Gillett
Assistant Referees: Paul Cetrangolo & Andrew Meimarakis
Fourth Official: Daniel Elder
VAR: Kris Griffiths-Jones

TV Broadcast: Live coverage on FOX SPORTS 505 from 7.00pm (AEDT), Sky Sport 3 (New Zealand) and MyFootball Live App, Live Fast and Data Free for Telstra mobile customers
Radio Broadcast: myfootballnation.com (5AA, SEN +, Coast FM Gosford and Sport FM Perth). ABC News on Radio, Grandstand Digital, Online & via the ABC Listen App – A-League Live.

j0_111393_0.png

Adelaide United squad: 1.Daniel MARGUŠ (gk), 2.Michael MARRONE, 3.Scott GALLOWAY, 4.Ryan STRAIN, 6.Vince LIA, 7.Ryan KITTO, 8.Isaías SÁNCHEZ (c), 10.Ken ILSØ, 11.Craig GOODWIN, 14.George BLACKWOOD, 16.Nathan KONSTANDOPOULOS, 17.Nikola MILEUSNIĆ, 20.Paul IZZO (gk), 22.Michael JAKOBSEN, 23.Jordan ELSEY, 26.Ben HALLORAN, 27.Louis D’ARRIGO, 32.Carlo ARMIENTO
**two to be omitted**

Ins: 32.Carlo ARMIENTO (promoted), 22.Michael JAKOBSEN (returns from suspension)
Outs: nil
Unavailable: 9.Baba DIAWARA (knee), 18.Lachlan BROOK (knee), 33.Apostolos STAMATELOPOULOS (quad)

j1_111396_0.png

Central Coast Mariners squad: 1.Ben KENNEDY (gk), 2.Jonathan ASPROPOTAMITS, 3.Jack CLISBY, 6.Tom HIARIEJ, 7.Andrew HOOLE, 8.Michael McGLINCHEY, 11.Connor PAIN, 12.Adam PEARCE (gk), 13.Aiden O’NEILL, 15.Kye ROWLES, 16.Josh MACDONALD, 17.Peter KEKERIS, 18.Matt MILLAR, 19.Matt SIMON (c), 22.Jacob MELLING, 23.Mario SHABOW, 25.Jordan MURRAY, 26.Josh NISBET
**two to be omitted**

Ins: 19.Matt SIMON (return from suspension) & 23.Mario SHABOW (return from injury)
Unavailable: 21.Corey GAMEIRO (calf) & 10.Tommy OAR (leg injury), 4.Jake McGING (hamstring)

Last edited:

Timmah

Simmo and Shabow back, McGing out. Oar remains injured. No mention of Cisse or Golec still.

Central Coast Mariners squad: 1.Ben KENNEDY (gk), 2.Jonathan ASPROPOTAMITS, 3.Jack CLISBY, 6.Tom HIARIEJ, 7.Andrew HOOLE, 8.Michael McGLINCHEY, 11.Connor PAIN, 12.Adam PEARCE (gk), 13.Aiden O’NEILL, 15.Kye ROWLES, 16.Josh MACDONALD, 17.Peter KEKERIS, 18.Matt MILLAR, 19.Matt SIMON (c), 22.Jacob MELLING, 23.Mario SHABOW, 25.Jordan MURRAY, 26.Josh NISBET
**two to be omitted**

Ins: 19.Matt SIMON (return from suspension) & 23.Mario SHABOW (return from injury)
Unavailable: 21.Corey GAMEIRO (calf) & 10.Tommy OAR (leg injury), 4.Jake McGING (hamstring)

https://www.ccmariners.com.au/news/squad-news-round-16-v-adelaide

turbo

There are no new injury concerns to report after Wednesday night’s #F3Derby. Tom Hiariej remains one to keep an eye on after coming off at half time. After returning from a calf injury, Hiariej is being closely managed to ensure the injury does not reoccur due to games in quick succession.

With two training sessions to complete, it’s still early days, but at this stage Mario Shabow could be set to bounce back from a minor ankle knock he took against Brisbane. Matt Simon also returns from a one-week-suspension.

The prognosis on Jake McGing’s hamstring injury could see him sidelined for 2-3 weeks, whilst Tommy Oar is expected to return to training next week.

I'm not sure if I'm just noticing this week or there's been a bit of a change in tune but I like the additional explanation about injuries. Would be good to confirm if Golec has an issue though.

Reactions: adz

Antlion

I'm not sure if I'm just noticing this week or there's been a bit of a change in tune but I like the additional explanation about injuries. Would be good to confirm if Golec has an issue though.
They need to keep this up too, if they're to keep us onside.

It's easier to understand if you understand.

Ozhammer

Good to hear that they boys pulled up ok after Wednesday’s game but there must be some tired bodies amongst them.

Adelaide will be a tough game and a bad loss will likely undo all of the confidence we have built in the last few weeks, even if the results haven’t all been what we hoped for.

Shame Karacan won’t be available for this one, he could have potentially given the team a (probably) much-needed lift.

Roar play WSW this weekend too, so a draw would probably suit us best or a WSW win, to keep our hopes of getting off the bottom of the table alive.

Elite

Couldn't agree more. I would say all fans prefer this style of increased disclosure regarding players and their injuries, rather than sweeping the issues under the rug. Very happy to see.

Wombat

Gem was at training and he looks very good. He wont be playing against Adelaide. Cisse and Golec were both at training and both looked sharp. Golec's touch was good and Cisse scored a screamer.
Tom looked perfectly fine as did Millar.
Kek probably wont be selected.
Gamieo is getting closer.

Scotty

Gem was at training and he looks very good. He wont be playing against Adelaide. Cisse and Golec were both at training and both looked sharp. Golec's touch was good and Cisse scored a screamer.
Good news all round.

marinermick

Any idea of a potential starting eleven?

Insertnamehere

if that's how they start, then I hope that Hoole and McGlinchey are the ones "omitted" and the young brigade are available off the bench to give us some pace when they are swapped in.
I'd like to see O'Neill ducking out of defence to sit in a DM position when we've got the ball and trying to break up play if it comes through the central channel if we lose the ball up field.

Michael

No sorry Mick i only stayed 15 mins. I dont think Shabow will be included. He was working with Oar and Gameiro.

The players that wont be playing are Kek, Pearce, Berry, Cisse, Golec, Gem and obviously the 3 crocs.

What in particular gave you the impression Kek’s will be left out? Was he not involved in certain match related drills?

You’d think Macdonald would be one dropped as he was unused and you’d hope Hoole or wee Mac are dropped too.
Berry doing it very tough this season, poor kid.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb