• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R15 - F3 Derby #46 (Away)

turbo

I have been one of his biggest critics but will give credit where it is due.

I think he’s played full games for quite a few in a row too. Deserves some credit for doing the hard yards for us.

Hoole, Mcglinchey, Clisby were all underwhelming IMO. We missed Millar’s usual explosiveness and Pain starting. Really unlucky with some of those chances.

Nisbet had some nice touches and made some good tackles too. I’d rather see more of him than some of the others mentioned earlier.

Forum Phoenix

A couple of times he really hasn't shown the killer instinct I'd expect from the record breaking NPL scorer.

He hasn’t had this opportunity till now.

Personally I think he showed every indication he could score regularly if he was starting upfront. .

Forum Phoenix

One quick look from the worst possible angle. If it was SFC, there would be full review from every camera.

Disagree.

If it was SFC, decision never would have gone against them in the first place ;)

VAR is only used in Sydney games to correct decisions that benefit their opposition.

turbo

Personally I think he showed every indication he could score regularly if he was starting upfront. .

I think so too. Maybe a good thing if he hasn’t set the world on fire just yet, we might be able to retain him. Got in good positions early when Clisby was wasteful with his crosses, really unlucky with some of those blocks.

MagpieMariner

Disagree.

If it was SFC, decision never would have gone against them in the first place ;)

VAR is only used in Sydney games to correct benfecial decisions to their opposition.
That didn't happen towards the end of tonight's game in NZ. 'Nix got a pen that should have gone the other way, Zullo got a smack in the head before the 'Nix bloke fell over.

shipwreck

I wonder if Weemac is playing so much because Mulvey made such a song and dance about the statement he was making in bringing back mariners culture bla bla.

I mean Weemacs stat's alone must speak for themselves, does he even have an assist let alone some goals!..

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

That didn't happen towards the end of tonight's game in NZ. 'Nix got a pen that should have gone the other way, Zullo got a smack in the head before the 'Nix bloke fell over.
Yeah.. Nix bloke should have been sent. Nix got away with a deliberate handling in the box too (though i could see some question over that... More question than the 2 we should have had the last 2 games)

Wombat

For mine Hoole has been ok. I’d like better, but far from our worst.

Kennedy hesitates and checks his run again and agai it almost costs us a goal and could easily have gotten himself sent. Can’t take his ineptitude any longer.

Hoole has been poor. I supported him before but that was a very poor game. I thought he might lift but he was shit.

Wombat

Shit result.

Good scrappy performance, lots of encouraging signs. Speaking of which I would like to see some "signs" on new contracts.

Pain, Millar Hiariej, O'Neil, Aspro, Murray and NISBET.

Agree with all of those but Murray on 1 year and minimum wage only.

Wombat

Really happy with O'Neill and Aspro.
Melling worked his arse off and battled really well but I won't talk about his passing.
Tommy was excellent.
Nisbet was excellent and Kekeris had a good cameo
We would have won that game if Simon had played.

Ozhammer

You think Weemac is doing a job for us OH?
Not really no. Simon has busted a gut for the team but McGlinchey hasn’t stood out in any of the positions he has been played in to my eyes. He simply doesn’t have any impact on the game when he is out there and it was a mistake to bring him back imo as that ship has well and truly sailed.

I thought the boys gave it their best shot tonight, so I can’t fault their effort but it keeps coming back to a basic lack of quality in key positions. There is enough of a decent side that a few additions of the right calibre could really lift our results but I just don’t think anyone wants to come and play for us right now and it will be interesting to know what Karacan’s motivation is.

After the glimmer of hope we saw two weeks ago, the clouds of depression seem to be setting in again, especially after tonight’s result. We simply have to avoid another spoon, or it will just feel like the same shit just keeps perpetuating itself.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred