• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R13: Mariners vs Melbourne Heart (5/1/14)

bikinigirl

. i still don't get it ... after all it wasn't dress like a rangers fan day

. if he is there all the time why can't he wear a mariners shirt like the rest of the lunatics?

eenfish

Who knows. People wear football shirts to football games, it is better than wearing a Carlton singlet or a Sea Eagles shirt or (ugh) an American sports shirt.

Bladesman

. what makes no sense at all is wearing a rangers shirt to a mariners home game ... sorry i just don't get it
I have worn my mariners shirt at sporting events all round the globe and it has been a great thing for meeting people and promoting the mariners.

If it was another A-league teams shirt I could understand it but obviously common sense is not something stadium management possess.

eenfish

The lass who is the new head of security, been seeing a fair bit of her recently and not much of her previously, maybe she is some corporate person who has instructions from Fox/FFA/MC/whoever.

Big Al

Well the only good thing was the missus was happy to see Harry. Me too i'll admit it.

He looked fit & ran some outstanding lines. He got into great spaces & had a licence to move all over the park. The problem was his team is to shit to see him move & see he is open & get him the ball.

The wind was pretty bad in the first half & shook our guys up a bit but that was an awful display.

First time I've got up during the game to get the missus a drink says it all really.

Back to my man Harry - Started signing Autographs around the fence after the game what a legend - Saved by a security officer when he was only half way around the east side. Then came over to his family & friends from the heart & then people got impatient & butted in for more Harry photo's & signatures. He would have stayed at least 30mins after the game. Real good stuff from the legend. Pitty people can't leave him alone when he talking to his family etc but thats the nature of the beast & the excitement he brings. He made way more people happy than the discomfort caused to him. And his first question to what looked like might be his sister & her kids - How'd you go at cricket today to the young fella.

Reactions: adz

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred