• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R13: Mariners vs Melbourne Heart (5/1/14)

kevrenor

Sunday, 5 January 2014
Central Coast Mariners v Melbourne Heart

Bluetongue Stadium, Gosford
Kick-off:
5.00pm local (5.00pm AEDT)

Referee:Jarred Gillett
Assistant Referee 1 David Walsh
Assistant Referee 2 Leigh Pigram
Fourth Official:Stephen Lucas

TV Broadcast:5.00pm (AEDT) Live and exclusive coverage on FOX Sports 1HD and Sky Sport 3 (New Zealand).
Radio Broadcast:Full coverage Online/Mobile phone app Second half coverage 92.5 ABC Central Coast, 774 ABC Melbourne, ABC Local radio Victoria, Grandstand Digital, Online/Mobile phone app

Join the conversation on Twitter using the hash-tag#CCMvMHT

To purchase tickets visit www.aleague.com.au/tickets

Central Coast Mariners Squad:1. Justin PASFIELD (Gk), 2. Daniel MCBREEN, 3. Joshua ROSE, 4. Marcel SEIP, 5. Zachary ANDERSON, 6. Brent GRIFFITHS, 7. John HUTCHINSON (C), 8. Nick MONTGOMERY, 9. Mitchell DUKE, 11. Nick FITZGERALD, 12. Liam REDDY (Gk), 13. Hayden MORTON, 14. Michael MCGLINCHEY, 15. Storm ROUX, 16. Trent SAINSBURY, 17. Anthony CACERES, 19. Matt SIMON, 21. Mile STERJOVSKI *two to be omitted*
Ins:6. Brent GRIFFITHS, 13. Hayden MORTON, 17. Anthony CACERES (all promoted)
Outs:10. Marcos FLORES (knee – indefinite {tests Friday})
Unavailable:22. Tom SLATER (back – 1 week), 23. Adam KWASNIK (knee – season)

Melbourne Heart Squad:1. Andrew REDMAYNE (GK), 3. Robbie WIELAERT, 6. Patrick GERHARDT, 7. Iain RAMSAY, 8. Massimo MURDOCCA, 10. Harry KEWELL (C), 11.Michael MIFSUD, 14. Golgol MEBRAHTU, 15. David WILLIAMS, 16. Aziz BEHICH, 17. Jason HOFFMAN, 18. David Vrankovic, 20. Tando VELAPHI (GK), 21. Stefan MAUK, 22. Nick KALMAR, 23. Mate DUGANDZIC, 24. Patrick KISNORBO, 25. Andrea MIGLIORINI. (Two to be omitted)
Ins:21. Stefan MAUK (promoted), 24. Patrick KISNORBO. (returns from suspension)
Outs:Nil.
Unavailable:4. Orlando ENGELAAR (Fractured tibia – 2-6 weeks), 13. Jonatan GERMANO. (Calf – 3-4 weeks)

Pokes

This game should be a good one. Looking forward to an early evening game. Lots of family entertainment too, with Gosford City Council holding their "Dane Drive Comes Alive", with art, stalls, food, music and so much more. Perfect one to bring everyone along to!

Don't forget, this is also the Official Supporters Club's Dress Like a Pirate Day too, so get our your best eye patches and captains hats!

Roy Law

I don't wish bad luck on anyone but how is it that our South American geniuses Flores and Kwasaldinho are both crocked but Seip is still available for selection?
These next weeks are an opportunity for Caceres and Fitzgerald to step up; I hope Sainsbury is fit for this one after pulling up lame against Glory.

Atomic

It might just be coincidence, but as soon as Clarkey leaves, Tesco does a hammie and Marcos does his knee at training. I always knew he was going to leave a big hole... I just hope this is an aberration.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
I was saying to someone that with the right motivation and direction, Fitzy could slot into wee mickys spot....I havent been the biggest Flores fan, but him getting hurt sucks, especially after his stunning 15 minutes the other day....anyway, cant see us having issues with the sinking van schips

Gratis

This game should be a good one. Looking forward to an early evening game. Lots of family entertainment too, with Gosford City Council holding their "Dane Drive Comes Alive", with art, stalls, food, music and so much more. Perfect one to bring everyone along to!

Don't forget, this is also the Official Supporters Club's Dress Like a Pirate Day too, so get our your best eye patches and captains hats!
I'll be bringing a crowd along for this one, a visiting family contingent from VIC, so it's good to know of the additional community merriments on hand

regarding the game - they'll be no pushovers, MH, like Welly, have been good value all season and due for a decent win. we can beat them and need to but this should be treated as a tough a game as we've had because it will be. with the sudden loss of Flores I'm extra thankful we'll have McGlinchey for this one

Last edited:

eenfish

My last home game before I move to Melbourne next week. Hopefully my home town beats my new home by a lot (or even a little, any type of W will do)

localpom

Same starting line up as last week unless I have missed something. The first 15 minutes we played as well as we have all season so that gives me some hope.Must win obviously with Wee Mac gone after this one and Flores as well. It will keep us up there going into the new year. Wont be easy though, any sort of win will do me as this is a massive one in the context of this season I think.

midfielder

Ennfish why / how / for how long / .... is the Melbourne move .... what part of M are you going to....

eenfish

Ennfish why / how / for how long / .... is the Melbourne move .... what part of M are you going to....

Just finished my uni degree and my girlfriend is from Melbourne and wants to go back, so I'm starting anew. Haven't found a job yet but nursing homes are a dime a dozen I guess. Moving next weekend, looking for a place in Collingwood/Fitzroy because it reminds me of living near Newtown. Gotta find a job before i get a place, staying with the girlfriend's parents for a couple of weeks. Already looking forward to the two March games the Mariners play down in Melbourne.

Tassiemariner

Just finished my uni degree and my girlfriend is from Melbourne and wants to go back, so I'm starting anew. Haven't found a job yet but nursing homes are a dime a dozen I guess. Moving next weekend, looking for a place in Collingwood/Fitzroy because it reminds me of living near Newtown. Gotta find a job before i get a place, staying with the girlfriend's parents for a couple of weeks. Already looking forward to the two March games the Mariners play down in Melbourne.

I'll be (well 98% sure) I'm moving to Melbourne my self in March, we'll have to organise a Mariners Away pub in Melbourne!

style_cafe

MH are always a difficult team to break down.
The combination of a new coach for them + us loosing Flores will make it even more difficult.
I`m hoping we can send Weemac off on a winning note..

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred