• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R13: Mariners vs Melbourne Heart (5/1/14)

sydmariner

Well that was a shit end to a decent day.
Lovely day at Ettalong Beach,then a free massage at East Gosford Thai Massage (perk when u own the business).
Then pick up my son and mate and head to the game.
It started well seeing Bikini Girl looking hot it some short skirt outfit....smile and a tingle!
Almost immediately in turned to shit when Eggy turned up in some Pirate dress....WTF......those chicken legs were just too much and I still haven't been able to stomach solid food.

Today the CCM officially announced that they are a SHIT football team.

We were lucky to get a draw against the worst teams Australia and at times it looked like were were happy to get 1pt.

Why the f**k do we play two holding midfielders in a 442.....it's stupid and invites Hutcho or Monty to do f**k all.....which they are happy to oblige.

Our go forward is pathetic.

Mossy.....time to get tough because that was f**king rank.
:goodpost:

Forum Phoenix

We have to take this as what it is... Baton down the hatches time.

Objectively, we were poor. But that should unfortunately be expected. I'm not saying long term, but in todays context...
A side with a new inexperienced coach, who has lost half his team, and now his two best players - in the same week...?
What were we expecting. Hard. But that seemed a pretty fair reflection. (I'll also note that while I think heart are rubbish, they have actually been in most of their games)

Anyhow, point is, there is stil spirit and talent on this ship, but it simply has had too many holes blown in the side of it not for it to be taking on some pretty copious amounts of water... So no point pointing out or focusing on the obvious shit-ness at such times. We're in massive transition. It must be a pretty hard time in the change rooms right now. They need our support. And a boost in the form of some new blood being injected via transfers immediately.

Let's be honest about the performances by all means, but realistic about the obstacles and difficulties facing our club and team right now and not turn on them.

What we need to do is send up the flares and get some help!

The Balls in MC's court. It certainly won't boost our crowds or the clubs worth to watch us slide down the ladder and then get annihilated in Asia.

style_cafe

Good post apart from the line about caceras who showed very little and we actually lifted once Matty came on.
My bad, Caceres is the only long term prospect.There doesn`t seem to be much behind him in the class of 2013-14

priorpeter

Also, someone from Bay 16, what was the go with the cops and the blokes waving the Rangers/North Ireland flag? Were they trying to start something? They moved to where I was sitting with my mum and stood near some Celtic fans who seemed to get along with them.

They're there most weeks, top bunch of blokes. The vuvuzela was confiscated (wasn't actually theirs, belonged to someone else in the bay), although apparently there's no rule banning them. The issue (for security/cops) was they were wearing Rangers tops in the active support bay so they got moved. Absolute joke, they've been there for ages. Never mind the fact there was a bloke in a scum jersey in the bay on NYE.

ballantyne

Yes, this team is well and truly falling apart. The prospect of 7 to 9 points from Perth, Heart and Nux now seems remote, and with it the signal for strategic rethinking, as strategy has been overtaken by events. The club now needs to rebuild both youth and firsts for the nth time since that golden day at the SFS last year. Astounding. My hat's off to Moss for avoiding a thrashing yesterday.
Charlesworth's true test is upon us. Personally I think the whole NSO debacle is about negotiating the rent with GCC, and I reckon he's playing well. But we need him to OK emergency midfield signings. Bernie can't come fast enough, but he's no playmaker.
One positive note from yesterday: Simon's improvement.

eenfish

They're there most weeks, top bunch of blokes. The vuvuzela was confiscated (wasn't actually theirs, belonged to someone else in the bay), although apparently there's no rule banning them. The issue (for security/cops) was they were wearing Rangers tops in the active support bay so they got moved. Absolute joke, they've been there for ages. Never mind the fact there was a bloke in a scum jersey in the bay on NYE.

Jesus christ, are you kidding me? I hate the Rangers, but kicking them out of the bay for wearing their shirts? That ludicrous. I thought Bluetongue was a safe haven from moronic A-League security guards...

Ancient Mariner

Charlesworth's true test is upon us. Personally I think the whole NSO debacle is about negotiating the rent with GCC, and I reckon he's playing well. But we need him to OK emergency midfield signings. Bernie can't come fast enough, but he's no playmaker.

Interesting post. We are starting to see these requests grow.

Why interesting?

The credit for our good signings over the past 3 years went to the manager, Arnie.

Now it seems the person who has to make the signings is the owner.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
they actually punted a bloke for wearing a rangers jersey ? ...I thought that only happened at old firm matches at Celtic....thats just fkn ridiculous...those rangers guys are the same one that come to the ACL games aint they ?...never seen 'em in trouble EVER.....that blond security boss was talking to a bloke near us in 18 when he told her she done a lousy fkn job stopping the RBB ripping flares...from what i could hear , she was making no sense at all

Wombat

Yes, this team is well and truly falling apart. The prospect of 7 to 9 points from Perth, Heart and Nux now seems remote, and with it the signal for strategic rethinking, as strategy has been overtaken by events. The club now needs to rebuild both youth and firsts for the nth time since that golden day at the SFS last year. Astounding. My hat's off to Moss for avoiding a thrashing yesterday.
One positive note from yesterday: Simon's improvement.

Bernie was in the stands yesterday and looked as fit as a fiddle.

priorpeter

Jesus christ, are you kidding me? I hate the Rangers, but kicking them out of the bay for wearing their shirts? That ludicrous. I thought Bluetongue was a safe haven from moronic A-League security guards...

Hah. Think again. My favourite was the bloke who came in one time and tried to make everyone sit down or we'd all be kicked out.
He's not been seen since :/

bikinigirl

they actually punted a bloke for wearing a rangers jersey ? ...I thought that only happened at old firm matches at Celtic....thats just fkn ridiculous...those rangers guys are the same one that come to the ACL games aint they ?...never seen 'em in trouble EVER.....that blond security boss was talking to a bloke near us in 18 when he told her she done a lousy fkn job stopping the RBB ripping flares...from what i could hear , she was making no sense at all

. what makes no sense at all is wearing a rangers shirt to a mariners home game ... sorry i just don't get it

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred