• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R12 away v Nix

Cricko_086

I felt bad about missing this game.. was able to see us at 1-0 after 10..

Was happy I played cricket in the Brisbane heat compared to watching us stuuf it up once again!

The worst part is them giving us hope!

Robbiemariner

With a send off a decent manager ( as if ) would go 4 4 1 .
And whats with Mulveys like for Melling ...am i missing something .
Can't blame refs
We lost this one all by ourselves

greenlig

Phelan be like

giphy.gif

Tevor

You would think this team had some money on them giving away a two goal lead. Absolute disgrace and I wasn’t confident at half time but wasn’t expecting how dumb this team is.

Antlion

Murray's goal was onside. Paused it at the critical moment and the WP player out left (on screen) kept him on.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

I thought Melling was really good first half. Hard to fault anyone there.
I don't care how good anybody's first half is if he gives away a critical goal in the second.

And I know I got shot down in flames for this last week - but solely responsible for 5 goals (including 2 penalties) in 2 games.

With a 2-match record like that he should be busted down to youth for a few weeks, shouldn't even be on the bench.

Tevor

Murray's goal was onside. Paused it at the critical moment and the WP player out left (on screen) kept him on.
I think he come from an offside position, that is what they alluded to anyway and it appeared to be the correct decision.

pjennings

I expected that call - but from the replay it was line ball he was onside. So the David Gallop rule applies.

Charlie1

Bloody excellent start like last week game changes when we get a player sent off. If we don’t have the players sent off I personally don’t think we lose either game. It totally changes everything. Trying to stay positive sick and tired of all the negative shit. The last 2 weeks we have showed potential in the first half.

Robbiemariner

Bloody excellent start like last week game changes when we get a player sent off. If we don’t have the players sent off I personally don’t think we lose either game. It totally changes everything. Trying to stay positive sick and tired of all the negative shit. The last 2 weeks we have showed potential in the first half.
Upon reflection have to agree
More positives in that game than any other ..... So we're on the up ....
Will miss Rowles hes been aone of the few shining lights this season .

Wombat

Upon reflection have to agree
More positives in that game than any other ..... So we're on the up ....
Will miss Rowles hes been aone of the few shining lights this season .

Not a hundred percent sure we will miss him. Him and Clisby do some decent shit but also defend like under 5s.

Forum Phoenix

Mulvey's half time team talk strikes again. It's like he can set up a team okay when he has a week to plan for it, but the moment he needs to think on his feet and make changes during the game he falls to pieces.
This is not on Mulvey. He didn’t fall to pieces, Silly to say so imo.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred