• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R12 away v Nix

NoDiggity

At least there will be no line to get beers on Wednesday when we play City. Will be our lowest attendance in club history

nebakke

I think it's clear that we could probably compete if we actually had a f**king defence... Forget about berisha, find a f**king goalie and a CB

Last edited:

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Murray was onside, was that upheld because Simon was off?
Simon doesn't have anything to do with it....I thought Murray might have been off, but the camera angle was shocking - and Fox Sports were pausing it on the wrong frame (Again).

Why we don't get the same footage as VAR, I'll never know. Every other sport does it that way.

Pirate Pete

I think it's clear that we could probably compete of we actually had a f**king defense... forget about berisha, finds a f**king goalie and a CB
We've have a defence if the f**kers stopped being sent off.
This week and last week would have been different outcomes

Timmah

Simon doesn't have anything to do with it....I thought Murray might have been off, but the camera angle was shocking - and Fox Sports were pausing it on the wrong frame (Again).

Why we don't get the same footage as VAR, I'll never know. Every other sport does it that way.
Not correct actually, NRL's Bunker is the same, viewers only see a couple of angles, the Bunker has 34092343954 screens

Josho Howe

I don't give a shit about whether we got dudded on calls, it was another pitiful and spineless capitulation from a winning position. That was all on us, not the damn officials.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

How the actual f**k did this happen.

THIS, this right here.

Is the worst game of the season. This club has become an absolute disgrace. Why should we keep the faith? Why shouldn't I just cancel my Kayo subscription and forget this sport exists for a couple of seasons (because I can't see any real improvement next season either)

Also, I still want @Shaun Mielekamp to explain why the club is presenting to the FFA this month. That hasn't been explained yet.

But him and the club need to tell us what the plan is. They need to have a plan.

We were told that we're getting players in this window - clearly, we didn't have anybody lined up. So I'm feeling deceived there - though a few of us on here have commented on the constant lack of transparency we've had this season.

When we're actually turning the league into a joke, YEAR AFTER FREAKING YEAR, the LEAST the club could do is the decency of a frank and honest discussing with us, the fans who keep turning up / tuning in week after week when all rational thought says that the club doesn't deserve that loyalty

greenlig

Kye f**ked us today, but Mulvey has to wear it. Matty has to wear it. As a leadership team they are failing, badly. After a red last week, to do it AGAIN - those two are culpable.

Has to stop.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred