• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R11 away v Sydney (Kogarah)

nebakke

So I'm gonna defend him again but... I have absolutely no problem with him being angry there, they all f**king should be. I'm not sure it's so much being pulled as it's the situation. At least he's not resigned to this crap.

Responding to my own post but the post-game write up on ftbl very much supports this. Matty sounds as upset as the rest of us.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Responding to my own post but the post-game write up on ftbl very much supports this. Matty sounds as upset as the rest of us.
I saw it as being pissed at being subbed off, but I might be wrong. I feel for Matty, he really puts his soul into every game - and none of us see how he behaves off-field as captain either. I'm sure he's feeling every loss harder than any of us.

As are all the players, really.

Big Al

You could sense the squad is under pressure.

Cisse was dumb but the team fell apart instead of the steal they showed till half time. Half time ruined us like it did against the Jets.

We had coaches and players sniping at each other on a send off.

Our captain pissed emotionally.

Complete mental lapse after half time for 20mins. As soon as we gave up the first it was a matter of how many.

The team is really in a bad place

Big Al

I saw it as being pissed at being subbed off, but I might be wrong. I feel for Matty, he really puts his soul into every game - and none of us see how he behaves off-field as captain either. I'm sure he's feeling every loss harder than any of us.

As are all the players, really.
Nah he was pissed at Cisse. They all knew they had put in a very good shift early and were a chance and Cisse blew it

Wombat

We were clearly good for the first 45. To have held the lead to halftime after what Cisse did.

Also he didn't blame the ref for Cisse - he asked for consistency after Brosque did a similar thing that Cisse did and didn't get pinged for.

Ref was a typical FFA Stooge...not even trying to be even handed.

Ozhammer

First 45mins i actually thought we had a coach on our hands for a minute.
This one isn’t down to the coach imo, how can MM legislate for Cisse’s I’ll-discipline and a myopic referee.

My only criticism would be as to why we had four almost identical midfielders on the bench and left Aspro out. Surely your choice of subs should be designed to maximise your plan B options?

Last edited:

MagpieMariner

I am sick of seeing the SFC players getting a bump and falling over, I get the red while I don't agree with the first yellow as LF pushed him. It seems we need to play act and roll on the ground anytime SFC get near us.
Hoole tried that a couple of times and got ignored.

plasticprawnsanga

The first half performance, despite Cisse's stupidity, at least made me feel that Mulvey is not completely useless. And I think with Millar, Murray, Rowles, Pain, Hiariej, O'Neill we have the kernel of a competitive team, a season 1 stlye competitive team but you know they made the grand final. Unfortunately though that means we're 14 players short for this season. Maybe if we can find our Vukovic, Tommy P, Wilko and Petrie in the January window we can save our season from complete embarassment.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred