• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R10 - City v CCM @ AAMI

Forum Phoenix

Wow. I thought you were smarter than that?? For the second time, I didn't attribute everything I said in my original post to you, it was more a commentary along the line of your thinking which is exactly what I said. In my second post I just repeated what you said and gave an argument against it. I haven't made up your position. Your words did. If your words dont accurately describe your position then maybe that's not my fault?

I can’t agree to disagree because the disagreement isn’t remotely clear as far as I’m concerned but don’t want to bore everyone, including us, with this any further.

So let’s just move on.

Big Al

Bugger No Tom. Lets see how we go with out him. He’s been the key to our good performances.

Rose bud show us you can do it

Time for Brama to take control as well

VicMariner

Not good to see Hiariej out but regardless I genuinely think we can win this one.
Our performances over this season have filled me with confidence. Hats off to Okon. He is doing a great job.
We can win this! COYY!

Last edited:

Ozhammer

Rosebud will have to be at his best to replace Tom, so he needs to take the chance with both hands.

I have been nervous about this game all week and the loss of Tom has just heightened my concern.

Hoping Shitty have an off day and we can capitalise by grabbing the points to consolidate our spot in the top 6.

Forum Phoenix

Tommy H is a late scratching, Rose the Younger is in for him
Oh boy. That’s very bad news. Our best player imho. I really like Rosey but those are big boots to fill.

That said. This is a more nstural position for a talented footballer finally getting a shot where he likes to play.

Last edited:

MrCelery

Are the Mariners playing tonight? Looks like we've put on a team of Star Wars extras. C'mon boys, you're much better than this.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred