• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Premiers Shirts

fedelta

They have Jets Champions shirts, scarves and polos on the A-League website.
Gee thanks for making Mariners Premiers shirts, scarves and polos A-League.

Jeff (LouMacari)

Premiers shirts are all gone! (thanks to Karen)

and to those girls who were at the KB and wouldn't let Karen sit down so she could distribute the tickets and sell the remaining shirts etc, HAVE A BLOODY THINK ABOUT IT YOU MORONS!

When I asked if karen could sit down to sell the merchandise and hand out tix, she said 'I don't care' !

Nice f**king attitude you twit, and with that kind of attitude, you shouldn't have been there!

kevrenor

Jeff (LouMacari) said:
Premiers shirts are all gone! (thanks to Karen)

Thank again to Karen and to all who got them together and sold them - got lots of interest from the public.
  :eek:verhead:

I was off work but wasn't feeling like going anywhere on Monday but had to nip up to the local postal agency. Grabbed shorts and worse for wear Premiers shirt off the chair where I'd dropped it - standing in line a little old pensioner lady looked at it for a while and said "you were robbed, you should have won!" Brightened my otherwise dull day. This at Carlingford in Sydney!  :thumbup:

On a different note: I note that the scum had Champions T-Shirts already on Sunday night - did they do them or was that some commercial chancer?

P

Pete

My mate and I were wearing these Premiers shirts to the GF and we must have got asked about 3 or 4 times leading up to the match, where they could get them.

At least once I was asked in the KB and I did point over to you, Jeff. No idea if it made a sale, but there you go - plenty of interest.

The last time I was asked was when we taking our seats in Bay 14, and I just pointed over to Bay 23 and said to see The Marinators!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred