• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Premiers Shirts

kevrenor

Jeff (LouMacari) said:
I think we already sold half of them so you may wanna get in there early or call into the ticketek office during the week?

We also got our 'sticky window man' from the ticketek office and after seeing them from a distance and wondering who's face was on it, found out that it is Viddy. I'm yet to test DJ's theory that the car will now go 20kmh slower! LOLOLOLOLOLOL
The joke is that Newcastle's is likely transfer target Mark Bridge! At least Viddy will not be wearing anyone else's colours.

M4L

adz said:
Andy said:
  Also noticed a couple of people with different Premier shirts as well. Had the logo, Southern Cross and Premiers 07/08 underneath. Looked very nice IMO.

photos?

img7432kr0.jpg
img7433mh9.jpg

marinermick

Jeff (LouMacari) said:
I think he's just realised why we didn't have the club's logo on ours now! ;)

he could be in big trouble using a trademarked logo without the owner's permission

FFC Mariner

Fulham supporters club got in mega shite a few years ago for redoing the FCUK (clothing) logo as FFCUK.

I expect the brand nazi's to be on this

Deej

lol - yes you do but you didn't get permission before you printed them now did you, it was only after you read this that you thought you better check with the club.

Only getting 4 printed and for a non-profit purpose is fine, the point I was making is the FFA own that logo and we need their permission to use it.

Shirt looks good thou.

CCM-JAM80

Fish, cancel my order mate, I will pop in to the CCLC tomorrow and pick up some shirts.

I am sure you will have no prob in unloading them.

THanks,

marconigirl

Hopefully there will be some left at the club on Thursday... (have to pick up one for Omni and will be up that way for training..)

rhys100

i just got mine this morning. theres about 5 left in there starting from medium size range and going up.

May i ask if we should get 25% of the scarfs and caps etc, in ticketek as well at the leagues club? I asked and they wouldnt let me have the discount  ???

as its says in the marinators membership "* Up to 25% discount off all Marinators Club merchandise "

where can we actually get 25% of the gear?

cheers,

kevrenor

rhys100 said:
also, i just realized the table on the back.. the titles dont line up lol. the P for played matches is all the way over to the left so it looks like every team has won 21 matches, i guess we felt bad for beating everyone so we made it a bit more even??  :eek:verhead:

are all the shirts like this or did i manage to get a defective one  :piralaugh:

That's what makes them collectors items!  8)

No, a devious plot to prevent counterfeiting ....  :ashamed:

Just the wear it mate!  ;)

Jeff (LouMacari)

Rhys, how much did you pay for your t-shirt mate?

there are no other 'Marinators' merchandise in the ticketek office. All the other merchandise is Mariners gear mate, not Marinators. ;)

rhys100

oh i see :)
yea i got the shirt for $15. i got my membership this morning before i went and got the shirt but i thought id be getting 25% of the whole lot, cos i bought a scarf, cap and shirt :D

So what other "marinators" merchandise is there?

Jeff (LouMacari)

I think there is still about 4 scarves left? $25 non members, $20 members. and thats about it for this season ;)

whatever is left will be on sale on thursday night between 6pm - 7pm when people are picking up their GF tix from us.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred