• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Premiers Shirts

Pokes

Yew. I'll be grabbing me one (Whatever the smallest size is...)

WIll be at the CCLC at around 1:30 then :)

Omni

Any way to get one before the 2nd leg, as in not in the club.

<insert hatred of Sunday games here>

Jeff (LouMacari)

will only be available in the cclc before the games. As I'm sure you can appreciate, it's way to difficult for anyone to take orders and save stock etc.

So for those who think that by typing in here what they want and the size etc that they have secured their shirt....think again. It must be first come first served I'm afraid.

Gav...

is there any going to be available in newcastle for those who are catching the train or driving up???

adz

Staff member
Andy said:
  Also noticed a couple of people with different Premier shirts as well. Had the logo, Southern Cross and Premiers 07/08 underneath. Looked very nice IMO.

photos?

marconigirl

I had lots of comments about my premiers shirt... (all good ones...) I had one little girl asking her dad if she could get one, and then in Macca's (at the road house) I had more people saying that they were really good and true...

Good job.. :D

btw- i also saw those other premier shirts, they looked good as well... Sorry didn't get a photo of one... :(

Gav...

great i shall be poping into the ticketek outlet and grabbing 1 when i get paid this week

fish

Kendall bar before the next game
              or
the Ticketek outlet inside the leagues club

Cost - Members - $15 Non Members - $20

Jeff (LouMacari)

I think we already sold half of them so you may wanna get in there early or call into the ticketek office during the week?

We also got our 'sticky window man' from the ticketek office and after seeing them from a distance and wondering who's face was on it, found out that it is Viddy. I'm yet to test DJ's theory that the car will now go 20kmh slower! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred