• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Premiers Shirts

marconigirl

I would love one of the shirts please.. :D

How big are the sizes??? I wear a large children's jersey... so would that be a small or medium???

Hoover

fish r u takin orders on here or by PM if on here ill take an L i think thats if we r goin off the sizes equivalent to mariners jerseys

fish

yes mick they say premiers

Cost will be

$15 for members
$20 for non members

They will be available on Sunday in the club from around 1.30 and on the busses, once at the game I will stay near the busses for a bit and sell them there.I will take a few into the ground but bear in mind Im there to watch the boys so it wont be that many.
I am happy to take orders for those that cannot make the first leg by pm.

Professionally designed? as professional as myself , DJ and Floss are.
Trust me you will love them.

serious14

They say "Premiers" dickhead.  Do you idiots go to school or what??

F*ck off already - www.newcastlefootball.net/forum is where you want to be.

FFC Mariner

Timmy, you were (until recently) about the only Jest supporter who didnt come on here and act like a complete f**khead.

Sadly, that no longer seems to be true.

Andy

Greenpoleffc said:
Timmy, you were (until recently) about the only Jest supporter who didnt come on here and act like a complete f**khead.

I don't actually have a problem with what he's said recently.

IMO it's just a bit of banter prior to a derby.

I've got no issues with Timmyv or NewieUtd coming on here.

kevrenor

Andy said:
Greenpoleffc said:

I don't actually have a problem with what he's said recently.

IMO it's just a bit of banter prior to a derby.

I've got no issues with Timmyv or NewieUtd coming on here.
They have both already been warned not to stray too far into trollish behaviour - as Andy said, a bit of banter is expected

kevrenor

I think this needs to go here ...

"Cost will be

$15 for members
$20 for non members

They will be available on Sunday in the club from around 1.30 and on the busses, once at the game I will stay near the busses for a bit and sell them there.I will take a few into the ground but bear in mind Im there to watch the boys so it wont be that many.
I am happy to take orders for those that cannot make the first leg" - Fish

Jeff (LouMacari) said:
Here is the 'Premiers' t-shirts...

premierstshirt.jpg

premiers_tshirtback.jpg

kevrenor

Well done Marinators Club ...

I'll be in the CCLC on Sunday to lunch, pick over the new mechandise, and to pick up Marconigirl after Ladies team training ... so I'll take 2 (1 XXL for me (I like them baggy on my svelt frame), 1 S for my other daughter Mentalchick)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred