• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Pre-Season games 2017/18

adz

Staff member
Brings back memories of when Gold Coast were in the comp.
Only thing is there's a bigger crowd to this one.

pjennings

1. #CCMFC‏Verified account @CCMariners 1m1 minute ago
    #CCMFC Retweeted #CCMFC

MISS! Tom Glover does enough to intimidate the kick-taker and his strike flies off the post. We still lead 2-0! #CCMvCHN #ALeague

#CCMFCVerified account @CCMariners
    62’ | Penalty. The Chinese U22’s have been awarded a spot-kick for a challenge in the box from Golec #CCMvCHN #ALeague

2. #CCMFC‏Verified account @CCMariners 2m2 minutes ago
    62’ | Penalty. The Chinese U22’s have been awarded a spot-kick for a challenge in the box from Golec #CCMvCHN #ALeague

scottmac

Suspended
Roar beat this team 2-1 thanks to a penalty in the 88th. The u22 side also went down a man in that game too but unlike us Roar played against 10 for the final 20 mins.

tsd

Awesome to see accurate, one touch passing in the midfield and quality possession with some urgency to moving the ball. It will be nice to see it against A-league teams to accurately judge, but it looks like the average time spent between receiving a pass and making a play is half what its been in recent seasons. The other really noticeable but related thing is much better off the ball movement and positioning of pass receivers, there seemed to alway be players in advanced and play switching positions ready for a pass.

I know this is not a huge stretch... but i reckon there were a number of moments of quality in that game of a level that hasn't been a regular feature of mariners play since the Arnold era.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
So, lads gave the Chinese u22 reps a 3-0 touch up this morning, imagine what Blacktown City would have done to em?....KIDDING, I watched the game in between buffering, wasn't bad at all really, Tommy Gloveman impressed as did Wout, his goal made me go all Oranje #HupBramaHup....see just like that

Rowdy

Screenshot_2017-09-01-01-30-21-1.png
So did Golec start at LB or Rosey ?
Likewise, assuming McGing was RB from that team list ??

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred