• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Pre-Season games 2017/18

Big Al

Arnie saying Sydney dominated the game with not a single shot on target. Glover made no saves. :doh::vhappy:

https://www.sydneyfc.com/news/arnold-ready-round-one-after-final-clash
Bloody media managers so pro there own team. Sometimes i find it miss leading and would prefer a more accurate assessment.

Paolo said we should have scored a couple in the first half.
The chances suggest we had 3-2 good chances in 1st half.

2nd half seems we were dominated as chances were 5-1 to Sydney and Paulo pretty much doesn't talk about it, which is coaches speak for they were better

Manny_ccm

Central Coast Mariners: 18. Tom GLOVER (GK), 3. Joshua ROSE, 4. Jake MCGING (19. Harry ASCROFT, 75’), 5. Antony GOLEC, 6. Tom HIAERIEJ, 9. ASDRÚBAL (17. Josh BINGHAM, 75’), 10. Daniel DE SILVA (7. Andrew HOOLE, 75’), 11. Connor PAIN (21. Lachie WALES, 85’), 13. Kwabena APPIAH (12. Trent BUHAGIAR, 75’), 15. Alan BARÓ, 23. Wout BRAMA (16. Liam ROSE, 45’).

Subs Not Used: 1. Ben KENNEDY (GK), 8. Blake POWELL, 14. Adam BERRY.

Good to see Lachie Wales getting a taste with some minutes

Rowdy

Interesting that, despite being a night game without the heat of the day, Brama played only the first half with Jnr being given the entire 45 min in the second half.

Wout still a bit away from getting through a 'realistic' 90min perhaps ??
........ he did come in to the squad late.

scottmac

Suspended
Interesting that, despite being a night game without the heat of the day, Brama played only the first half with Jnr being given the entire 45 min in the second half.

Wout still a bit away from getting through a 'realistic' 90min perhaps ??
........ he did come in to the squad late.
Maybe Paulo not showing SFC everything? He is fit as was playing Europa league just weeks before he came. Interesting to see they had more of the running once he was removed.
I think it's more about the 45 for Rose than the missed 45 for Wout

Tevor

Arnie always did that with us too. He just says what he wants everyone to believe.
It may be true, but I'll always doubt what he says about a game.
That's every coach even our own Paolo gave a few questionable game reviews last season and I wondered if he watched the same game I did.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb