• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Pre-season 2013

Kareem

Yea I agree with the majority of people on here!

1) It's poor sportsmanship to not show up for the medal presentation...
For goodness sake we went to the medal ceremony for the 2008 GF didn't we?

2) Moss has to say something...being quiet solves NOTHING!
Draw attention to the issue...and we shall see what happens in 2014 (regardless of which teams are involved).

Perhaps he could have been a bit less harsh with his statement...but obviously he was still caught up in the post-match frustration.

eenfish

Mossies learning curve continues, he not only needs to be able to coach a team, he also needs to know how to speak diplomatically in public.

for the record, I am OK with him voicing his opinion, I am not OK with not fronting up to presentations

This sums it up pretty well I think. The refereeing was pretty dodgey, so good for Mossy having a word about it, but the players refusing to collect their medals is pretty poor form. I get it, they're pissed, but they're also professionals.

bikinigirl

I may have totally missed the boat on this one....but has there been an official announcent on who is captain/vice captain? We are all assuming Hutch stays on as skipper, and for me the logical vice captain would be Monty. Problem is one of those 2 may well make way for Caceres.

. for those that missed it at the fan day yesterday ... mikey was announced as hutch's 2IC. congratulations to the wee-man!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred