• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Piss Ants V Mariners

Allreet?

Any mention of the travesty that was Friday in todays matches? Yet to hear anything here.
Yeah, Harper had quite a whinge about Ams' performance today re penalties.

It was good to hear but doesn't help us.

The only thing we can hope is that the evening up process that some officials subconsciously apply will come home to roost at some point. Hopefully in a way that means points.

style_cafe

style's can't believe qpr won 3 in a row . so he is a bit dizzy.
when they get beat next week by a relegation team he'll be back to normal.
my life is just one big f**king roller coaster TB QPR win Mariners lose, its heaven when they both win hell when they both lose.
Football, who needs it!

I suppose we all do...:popcorn:(I`m really only here for the popcorn though)

true believer

my life is just one big f**king roller coaster TB QPR win Mariners lose, its heaven when they both win hell when they both lose.
Football, who needs it!

I suppose we all do...:popcorn:(I`m really only here for the popcorn though)
i hear that . coupled with covid madness . but it's light at the end of the tunnel (covid shots in apirl maybe )
and a supply of microwave pop corn in the cupboard

midfielder

Anyone watch the MV V Jerks match...

F me .... obvious pen to Jerks, waved away by both field ref and var check... and hand ball by MV, far more obvious than Rowles also waved away by both ref and var...

FA needs to do something.... Friday night was so bad every other club is talking about it...

I have long held the view that Mariners, Jerks and Nux cope it in the neck with ref calls...

SFC, MV in particular seems to very often get the favourable calls far more days than not...

Tevor

F me .... obvious pen to Jerks, waved away by both field ref and var check... and hand ball by MV, far more obvious than Rowles also waved away by both ref and var...

FA needs to do something.... Friday night was so bad every other club is talking about it...

I have long held the view that Mariners, Jerks and Nux cope it in the neck with ref calls...

SFC, MV in particular seems to very often get the favourable calls far more days than not...
Commentators had plenty to say as well and in particular Harper. Still think it will be swept under the carpet. Their problem is if they suspend Ams and Fielding they probably don’t have enough cover for them. Terrible situation and not being punished as they should be is not a good look. Harper had a go at them for putting a very inexperienced ref in the VAR for the Scum game but they have no one else. VAR can be done from anywhere these days snd is not taxing health wise so this shouldn’t be happening.

Huddo

Foul conceded Team Averages (Fls/Gms).
1.MC 14.2
2.CCM 14.1
3.AU 13.9
4.NJ 13.6
5.WU 13.5
6.BR 13.0
7.WP 12.6
8.MV 12.4
9.Mac 12.1
10.Syd 11.8
11.WSW 10.8
12.PG 8.2

Noting the aggression I can understand MC being top, noting CCM heavy press and lack of possession I can understand our position in 2nd.
The interesting 3 are 9 to 11, the 3 Sydney clubs. Yes all possession based, and I do have to investigate those numbers more as I can't find any possession averages, but I don't think as a group all three of them are deserving to be at the tail.
The anomaly is PG, but the grouping may be too small, still 41 fouls in 5 games, 4 away from home is a bit of a feat.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred