• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Penang F.C.

Paolo

Bearinator said:
Why didnt you play for then Keens? Your a gun
I already have one of, if not THE most important job of all.....resident drunk/alcoholic.

Currently sitting at #2 supporter, i will be making a push for #1 this year after a strong finish to the 2008 season

Alicia

masmariner and fishmum, I suggest you continue this conversation via PM (personal message).

Thanks.

W

Wilson

As soon as Peter Preston got a mention you guys had me hooked!! And the youthful budgey team!! Thanks for the compliment

The Smart one

Penang FC season 2009 pre season training commences Tuesday 13th January 6.30pm, at Mount Penang sports complex, Kariong.The Football NSW conference leagues both north and south amalgamated to now become division 2 state league. Eighteen teams will contest the league with top two possibly gaining promotion to division one.

The Smart one

Great news for Penang FC, they have secured a big sponsor for season 2009 this means free registrations and kit supply for marquee senior 1st grade players and big discounts for all players.

Gibbsy

Paolo said:
hahaha, incorrect. how many times do i have to repeat myself

I don't see the benefit of playing in a 4th division sydney comp, there are numerous players who have made it who are very ordinary players and would struggle to make reserves in 1st division on the coast and then there is tony.

Why do i need to meet up with tony so he can put the record straight, im sure he knows how people at Gosford feel about him.

p.s  ::) :piralaugh: at the "if you have the balls" comment

Hey Keensy, where are you playing this year???

(sorry for re-igniting an old thread) haha

Paolo

i now see the benefit ($$$ and saturday games).

in summary, im a cheapskate as i was going to be there every week anyway so i might aswell be playing

Gibbsy

just reading this thread to bring back some great memories from last year and saw your strong dislike for the nang.

I hope you have buried the hatchet with tony (if you had the balls to)

Paolo

gibbsy said:
just reading this thread to bring back some great memories from last year and saw your strong dislike for the nang.

I hope you have buried the hatchet with tony (if you had the balls to)
rofl...i tucked my balls up inside me, kangaroo style

Paolo

Home
nc_697390_070_kb.jpg

Away
nc_695076_A54_kb.jpg

Training kits are white...polos, bags and tracksuits are navy blue with white trim

The Smart one

Penang FC commenced the season in the revamped state league division two with away game on Saturday v Prospect United. The young reserve grade where always going to struggle against a very experienced Prospect reserves. With injuries and suspensions they did it tough and suffered a heavy defeat losing 8-0. The first grade game was a classic with both teams giving nothing away in the first half and all to play for in the second 45. Prospect struck the first blow on 65mins with a defensive lapse from Penang and a bit of genius from the Prospect striker they went 1-0 up. Penang attacked constantly and thought we had the equaliser only to be ruled offside by the assistant ref. Penang went right down to the last few minutes but where unable to find the net. A 1-0 defeat but rest assured this team will contest this league to the end in season 2009. The old Penang FC now gone and the new established Penang FC here on the coast and fighting hard. Next game at home at the nanagers ground Kariong, Penang FC v Springwood 1pm and 3pm kick offs, Saturday 4th April.

Gibbsy

sounds like a Kareem post but having talked to some Penang players the signs do seem positive up the mountain this yr.
Should be good to crack open the esky for another year and sit on the slab looking down on the games at penang.
good luck for the year

kevrenor

Tiger Turf Cup Round 1 Results:

Collaroy Cromer Strikers 4 v Colo Colo 0
Kenthurst + District 2 v Camden Tigers 3
Eastwood St. Andrews 7 v Dee Why 1 [great game at Christie Park, both down to 10]
Fairfield Hotspurs 4 v Penang FC 1
Kellyville 1 v Hurstville City Minotaurs 0
Prospect United 1 v Sans Souci 0
Riverstone Schofields 1 v Bathurst 75 4  (go blues!)
Roosters 5 v Bankstown Sports 1
Seaforth FC 0 v Gymea United 2
Lokomotiv Cove 3 v Albion Park White Eagles 0 (Cove have great cattle this year - eg. Paul Bilokapic, Chad Gibson etc. APWE are no pushovers!)
Hakoah 4 v STFA Strikers 5 (4-4 in 90 minutes)

Tiger Turf Cup Round 1 Fixtures:

Brookvale SC v Baktar Glory Wednesday 22nd April 7:30pm Cromer Park
Fairfield Bulls v Pacific/Dural Wednesday 22nd April 7:30pm Hajduk Stadium
Springwood v Marton SC TBA
White City v Kograh Waratahs TBA
Yagoona Lions v Port Kembla TBA   

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads