• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Paramount - Urgent action for members

turbo

You still have a high opinion of the APL, they are rubbish and are driving the league into the ground with their inexperience and incompetence. They will hang the clubs out to dry.
I dunno about driving them into the ground. They took over the plane already in a nosedive, they just haven’t done much with the controls yet - which is an issue because the ground is getting closer.

Tevor

I dunno about driving them into the ground. They took over the plane already in a nosedive, they just haven’t done much with the controls yet - which is an issue because the ground is getting closer.
I just don’t see this season being a turning point, less FTA coverage of games on a main stream channel, paramount is not up to pace not to mention the subscription fiasco. Nani not really a star signing for the League, Perth playing at a suburban ground for half the season. Gee there’s heaps to look forward to. If I wasn’t so invested in CCM and excited about this season I could easily give up on the League. Allianz stadium will provide a sugar hit to attendance but that’s about the only positive. APL needs a have they hit rock bottom yet thread.

turbo

I just don’t see this season being a turning point, less FTA coverage of games on a main stream channel, paramount is not up to pace not to mention the subscription fiasco. Nani not really a star signing for the League, Perth playing at a suburban ground for half the season. Gee there’s heaps to look forward to. If I wasn’t so invested in CCM and excited about this season I could easily give up on the League. Allianz stadium will provide a sugar hit to attendance but that’s about the only positive. APL needs a have they hit rock bottom yet thread.
So far I agree with you. No evidence of a bounce back. Maybe they’ll lean in to WC advertising hard? I dunno really just grasping at straws

Corsair

It's not breach of contract but CCM are absolutely liable here. Full refund of 12 months subscription.
Fair trading laws apply
If there is transparency about what's happened and how we've come to this, no matter who's to blame, I'd have a lot more compassion than silence then a FU pay up. Whoever made this mistake needs to own it.

turbo

If there is transparency about what's happened and how we've come to this, no matter who's to blame, I'd have a lot more compassion than silence then a FU pay up. Whoever made this mistake needs to own it.
It’s unlikely we will get the full story unless the relationship really sours, which I hope it doesn’t for the leagues sake. Sooner or later we’ll get something carefully worded to be as diplomatic as possible and that’s about as realistic as it can be. Judging by the Sydney email it doesn’t seem P+ will be eating the cost and neither will Sydney. Hopefully the community club does better.

midfielder

This is actually a critical year in the rebirth of the league... another year of recent ratings and crowds which in turn effects shirt sales and sponsorships is not what the doctor ordered....

Me thinks somehow the message got mixed its difficult to assume every club got it wrong....

I would suggest maybe P + & APL maybe spilt the bill to memberships already sold...

However if there is in excess of say 100 k memberships then it become a big number......

turbo

An email went out this arvo telling members to fill out their details on a survey monkey link to get their code for the season. Says you’ll only get a code if you complete the form by 5th of October. Doubt that would stand up if challenged but do the form and help the club out anyway.

Corsair

My OCD really got a hold of this! Awesome that we've got this outcome. I'm sure @Iain Shand and the rest of the team have worked hard and endured a lot of stress to get us here. This club always delivers for the fans, I had my doubts it would come off this time so shame on me. Great job once again Iain, I'm very grateful to you and the club for honoring this commitment. Maybe one day we'll find out what the hell happened but for now it's a fantastic result which is much appreciated. Looking forward to an amazing season ahead and will be leaning on my mates to come to as many games as possible.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred