• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Paramount - Urgent action for members

adz

Staff member
Me refreshing my inbox...
finger-tap-tapping-keyboard.gif

You need one of these

Forum Phoenix

No pause or rewind (for now?)
they at least get the replays up within a couple hours this time.
We want to be upfront with you.....2 days before the season starts!
It’s the replay / on demand feature in a timely manner that really matters. Nothing more frustrating than having to work and miss a live game and then have two options, go try and find it on YouTube or wait till tomorrow sometime trying to dodge people and social media until you can actually see it.

turbo

t’s the replay / on demand feature in a timely manner that really matters
Would imagine that feature is tied into the platform changes for pause & rewind. The content has to be accessible around people's lives. On Foxtel I would record games and stay offline if I knew it was going to be an issue. Often I'd start a game late so I could get the kids down and enjoy it in peace. It's no longer an issue and ironically the only way it works is if its the FTA game and I use the iQ box to record it, so Foxtel despite dumping the A league is still my most reliable method of watching on demand and that's not good enough heading into the second season of P+.

Oh and the replay image quality, bitrate, whatever is rubbish because they're trying to save a few dollars. Live is fine.

Corsair

Would imagine that feature is tied into the platform changes for pause & rewind. The content has to be accessible around people's lives. On Foxtel I would record games and stay offline if I knew it was going to be an issue. Often I'd start a game late so I could get the kids down and enjoy it in peace. It's no longer an issue and ironically the only way it works is if its the FTA game and I use the iQ box to record it, so Foxtel despite dumping the A league is still my most reliable method of watching on demand and that's not good enough heading into the second season of P+.

Oh and the replay image quality, bitrate, whatever is rubbish because they're trying to save a few dollars. Live is fine.
I doubt we're going to see much if anything improved this season. It would be nice if they had more/better cameras at the games but I doubt that's going to be the case either. If they can get the replays up within a few hours that would be a good start even if they are of lower quality.

turbo

I doubt we're going to see much if anything improved this season. It would be nice if they had more/better cameras at the games but I doubt that's going to be the case either. If they can get the replays up within a few hours that would be a good start even if they are of lower quality.
There's a bloke on reddit that works for them that says its still coming this season he's just not sure exactly when. Not holding my breath of course but it would be nice.

I dont have much of an issue with the on ground coverage with a few exceptions - they really struggle to get the color & contrast mix right at redcliff, Adelaide's camera position is a weird height and hopefully fixed when renos settle down as it wasn't an issue before, in general the production could be better - what to replay & when, switching between cameras, etc but quality and number of cameras seems ok to me.

Corsair

There's a bloke on reddit that works for them that says its still coming this season he's just not sure exactly when. Not holding my breath of course but it would be nice.

I dont have much of an issue with the on ground coverage with a few exceptions - they really struggle to get the color & contrast mix right at redcliff, Adelaide's camera position is a weird height and hopefully fixed when renos settle down as it wasn't an issue before, in general the production could be better - what to replay & when, switching between cameras, etc but quality and number of cameras seems ok to me.
Hopefully no frickin adverts during the game either.

Corsair

Activated successfully. It's a miracle, we actually got the code and before the season starts! Gee, Jessie arrived just in time! :piralaugh:

Thanks Iain for all your hard work getting us to this point, very much appreciated.

Now I can properly relax and enjoy the season COYY :shoutclap::pirashoot:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred