• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

NRL Hooligans thread

marinermick

LiverpoolMariners said:
marinermick said:
forzamariners said:
ive been to many nrl games and never feared for my life like i have at sokka games

go to a newcastle knights game wearing a bulldogs jumper and see how you get on

And you support the Bulldogs? Fairy nuff...

no, did support the knights once, but couldn't be f**ked about the game anymore

LFCMariners

You talked about wearing a Bulldogs jersey though, as though from personal experience?

Truth be told, the biggest bogan scummer fans I have come across are Sharks fans at Toyota Park. It's alot like going to watch the Jets play at EAS!

marinermick

LiverpoolMariners said:
You talked about wearing a Bulldogs jersey though, as though from personal experience?

My post didn't mention wearing a dogs jersey but I have first experience on what a bunch of bogans and racist pigs they are at EA Stadium, especially when the Dogs are playing.

They will happily spit on, abuse and throw full glasses of beers at people wearing away jerseys

LFCMariners

Sounds like some of the more mild accounts of what happens to opposition supporters at Bulldogs matches. Manly fans have some class wankers in their midst as well.

radar

Making yourself feel better by reflecting on the problems of others is pretty weak.

I don't see too many negative stories about the A-League that they havent brought upon themselves, and even if that isn't the case, maybe attack the media, not the sport.

I've had run-ins with dumb-arse leaguies while wearing the Blue and Yellow, but not once have I blamed the game or the players, just the meathead fans.

Go the Bunnies and go the Bears.

the J Man

marinermick said:
LiverpoolMariners said:

My post didn't mention wearing a dogs jersey but I have first experience on what a bunch of bogans and racist pigs they are at EA Stadium, especially when the Dogs are playing.

They will happily spit on, abuse and throw full glasses of beers at people wearing away jerseys

there muslims and don't drink

dibo

the J Man said:
marinermick said:
LiverpoolMariners said:

there muslims and don't drink

Knights supporters are muslims? And while I'm in pedantic mode, it's they're. And just to round it off, I know a shitload of dogs supporters who aren't muslim. In fact I think the majority of the dogs supporters I know are catholics. The dogs have some muslim supporters, and simple geography and demographic trends lead them to have more than most.

radar

I like going to Bulldogs games coz getting home is easy.

The carpark is full of taxis.

/stereotyping

hasbeen

Not so much hooliganism but the usual single-digit IQ we've come to expect.
Huge backpage and inside article in the Daily Terrorgraph of the Panther's Jarrod Sammut, complete with his new tattoo. "Justify your Existance" (sic) .... even the DT writers /editors didn't pick it up. Ah well, it's marginally better than having your girlfriend / wife's name spelt wrong ... 

~Floss~

Lol, the telegraph's story even quotes the tattoo, and the proofreaders didn't even pick it up!

It's not supposed to be some sort of clever pun or double meaning (exist + stance) is it?

curious

I'd expect with poor form like that the silly bugga probably claims Australia copied the finals format from the Americans in the 1960's. What more can we expect from a knuckledragger ?

marinermick

FFC Mariner said:
and they are off and running. This time bogan scum makes the news

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/12/16/2773315.htm?section=justin

Knights player done for possession and supply. quality

and then there were two:

Newcastle Knights stand down Chris Houston after he was charged by police
March 01, 2010

Newcastle Knights have been plunged into crisis after Chris Houston became the second player from the club to be charged during the off-season with alleged drug dealing.

The Knights' worst fears were realised on Monday following reports in December that more players at the club could be involved in an alleged drug ring after Houston's former flatmate Danny Wicks was charged.

Houston was stood down indefinitely by the club once reports of the charges emerged.

"Newcastle Knights player Chris Houston has been stood down immediately and indefinitely following reports he was charged this afternoon on drug-related allegations," a Knights statement said.

"The Newcastle Knights will not be making any comment until further notice."

New South Wales police said a 25-year-old man would appear in Newcastle Local Court on April 13 charged with the alleged supply of ecstasy and cocaine on the NSW central coast.

He will face three charges of supplying ecstasy and one of supplying cocaine.

"About 10.30am today, officers attached to Strike Force Welham served court attendance notices on a 25-year-old Kotara man via his legal representative," the police statement said.

Strike Force Welham investigators also charged former Knight Wicks and three others with drug supply on December 16.

Wicks fell on his sword on December 23, terminating his $200,000-a-year contract with three years to run and declaring he would fight to clear his name.

His next court appearance is scheduled for March 31.

Wicks and Houston arrived at the Knights together from St George Illawarra at the end of 2007, recruited by coach Brian Smith.

Houston was contracted until the end of 2012.

He was close to playing State of Origin football last season when called up as 18th man by NSW for game three of the series.

The loss of two key forwards, and a serious hamstring injury to captain and linchpin Kurt Gidley, leaves Newcastle's NRL premiership hopes in ruins with their season to kick off on March 13 against Canterbury-Bankstown at ANZ Stadium.

FFC Mariner

Scum,NRL and drugs

Hardly surprising is it really?

Head scum does the Kev bit and says sorry (must be the latest trick. Say sorry, do f**k all to fix it and hope no one notices)

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/03/02/2834122.htm?section=justin

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred