• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

NRL Hooligans thread

hasbeen

Any more proof needed that NRL live in a world of their own? Dean Carney awarded International Player of the Year before he made his debut for Australia. Work that one out.

scottmac

Suspended
I totally understand this is reviving a long dead thread but "A Current Afffair" (I realise my credibility, if it ever existed, is being trampled by mentioning this cesspit of journalistic endeavour) are unleashing on 3 RL players tonight that will "shock the NRL to its core" From the shorts, it seems its another poorly/disgustingly treated girl. Not necessarily sexual.

sydmariner

bakery5 said:
fish said:
I actually look forward to hearing the lame ass excuses submitted by morons earning hundreds of thousands a year.

Same here. I can bet you any money Willie Mason will become a major feature of this thread. Also I am tipping some group sex during the season too

He's already been in shit this year.

Photo's of him smoking at Bondi on Australia Day were released, and he got criticised for being a professional athlete and smoking.

Does anyone else think that isn't a big deal at all. IMO you could easily find a player from each NRL, AFL or A-League club that does it.
that's happend to warnie for years

sydmariner

Pissing in public in Port Macquarie? Bet the local cops thought it was the Squadron again. (Don't mention the pre season game at Port Macquarie,right Squaddies? ;))
have they even located their d**ks & do they even know how to use them

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
fkn knuckledraggers...the question begs , what were they doing out at 3 in the morning during a tournament anyway

eenfish

what is funny is Slater's wife's emotional "a king hit could've meant he could've died!" which is laughable when the bloke who punched Slater was 40 something and Slater was more likely to break the man's hand due to his brick of a head than to have suffered any injury.

Reactions: adz

dibo

It's been a while, but what a way to bring it back!

images-jpg.647

Attachments

• images.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 30

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members